>7<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkooks Pov

I woke up the next morning and yawned. I was stretching when suddenly I remembered that my favorite fan- *cough* I mean I dont have any favorites...anyways my fan is finally going to do a face reveal. I don't know why Im so excited I just am.

I quickly grabbed my phone to check if there was any notifications from the account, unfortunately there weren't so I just sat there like Im expecting it to suddenly pop up.

I shook my head realizing what I was doing. I decided to look around the fans page a bit more. Whoever they are has such great drawings and I cant help but admire the detail put into their drawings.

Honestly, I secretly hoped it was a guy... I mean my relationships with girls hasn't been the best and Im bi so I have no problem with it being a guy.

Looking through they're latest post, I chuckled at their quirky little comments that made them seem so small and innocent. But gasped a bit to loud and covered my mouth not wanting anyone to hear me after I saw their latest post.

It was a meme of NAMJOON?! Namjoon even commented! They know namjoon!! I freaked out a bit and didnt really know what to do.

The drawer that I had recently began having a strong liking to knew one of my best friends. After I calmed down, I settled that I would ask him about it later. A moment later my phone made a ding signaling a notification.

I looked down not really expecting much when- I see a post from my favorite drawer.

I jumped a bit from excitement and yelled out of joy for a moment. I coughed, a bit flustered. I settled down after blushing out of embarrassment. My finger slowly made it's way to tap on the notification only to be shocked.

 My finger slowly made it's way to tap on the notification only to be shocked

20,000 likes
Mochi_min Ummm Hi this is me my names Jimin. Im sorry you had to see this im really ugly 😣

Goldenjjk Stfu up you beautiful creature. Im literally crying in a corner

Iamrock If this is your version of ugly than Im a ducking burnt potato

Kookies#1fan I know im supposed to love Jungkook but like my bias list is quaking because of this.

Myeuphoria I- I feel so damn attacked right now. I never thought I would see a greek god in this life time Im-

TaeTaeBae YOU SEE THAT MAN! THATS MY BFF, I LOVE YOU, YOU BEAUTIFUL MAN

WorldwideHandsome Omg my baby is growing up to be such a handsome boi

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•
Junkook had never seen someone as beautiful, cute, ethereal, and sexy at the same time as him.

He was also dying because it was a boy and a very beautiful boy indeed. He couldn't help but screech in joy.

Yet he didn't want to admit that he had fallen real hard real quickly for the beautiful drawer.
•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•
A/N oof sorry I took so long to update. Love youuu