>15<

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•
Jungkooks Pov

I was peacefully sleeping when I felt my bed when someone jumped on it!

"GET UP LAZY BUTTTTTT!!!"

I turned to face the person who owned the voice and groaned. There on my bed stood Hoseok hyung with a big smile. I only glared at him and turned back around, pulling my sheets up. I felt the bed shift again and suddenly my sheets were snatched.

"I SAID GET UP!" Hobi yelled again while jumping. I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up, my eyes adjusting to the light.

"What in the world do you want?!" I scowled at him but he still kept that big smile on his face.

"You want to keep sleeping? Alright, I guess I'll just go tell Namjoon hyung to go home then" My eyes widened as he turned around and started walking towards the door.

"WAIT! Namjoon Is finally back!" I quickly rushed out of bed to see Namjoon, he'd been gone for two weeks hanging out with his boyfriend Jin, so I was only able to text him.

I ran downstairs to see Namjoon sitting on my couch, talking to Yoongi. I sprinted over amd hugged him tightly.

"J-jungkook I ca-ant breath!" Namjoon muttered and I quickly let go with a bright bunny smile on my face.

"Namjoooon I missed youuuu" I said hugging him again but not as tight.

"Gone for two weeks and you already forget your manners tsk tsk tsk" Namjoon shook his head in disapproval and we all laughed. It felt amazing to have the group altogether. We've all been so busy that we rarely ever get to hang out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a few hours of hanging out we were all sitting at a nice restaurant that we decided to eat at. We had been making jokes and laughing our heads off when Namjoon suddenly smirks and turns towards me.

"So, what about you and Jimin?" Yoongi and Hoseok snickered at my red face and I just sat still.

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered out, Namjoon raised an eyebrow and stared quizzically at me.

"I mean the adorable artist boy aka my child who you're practically inlove with" Namjoon said smirking while my face became redder, if that's possible.

"I-im not i-inlove with him, I just think he's v-very talented" I said, trying to convince Namjoon and myself. Namjoon sighed and shook his head but didn't question it. Everyone just stood silent until Hoseok started prancing around the living room, lightening up the mood.
•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•
Eventually, everyone had left and I was just chilling on my bed, scrolling through Instagram when I saw that Jimin had posted twice. I involuntarily smiled at the posts.

Mochi_min

100k likes

100k likes

Mochi_min Thanks for being the best, most handsome eomma and best friend I could ask for, I wouldn't be where I am, without you ❤ @pinkprincessjin

WorldwideHandsome 🥺 Chimmmmmmmm, you're going to make me cry, come here so I can cuddle you forever

Mochi_min @Pinkprincessjin Yayyy cuddles 😊

Jimins1fan Brooo this is so sweet 🥺

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Mochi_min

110k likes

110k likes

Mochi_min To my beautiful alien bestie, thank you for making me laugh in the worst times and trying you're best to make me happy when Im sad. You always put others first, even when you are hurting. Thank you for being with me when nobody else was. @TaeTaeBae

TaeTaeBae Im already on my way, Im gonna cuddle and give you all the little kithes you want, im not letting gonna let you go either. Everyone back off now (except Jin, you can join us).

Mochi_min @Taetaebae @WorldwideHandsome C-can we make a pillow fort  with fairy lights and blankets, then watch movies all night?

TaeTaeBae YES

WorldwideHandsome YES

Myeuphoria This is so beautifullll im gonna cry (ok but who in the world are in these pictures cause their friggin gorgeous)

•~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Mochi_min

Hi Jimin~
Read

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Hewooo, Im so sorry that I've taken so long to update, school just started again and I haven't had much time to write.(Also thank you guysss so much for all the love and support) ~UwU

(OK BUT THIS PICTURE-)