009

chapter nine: the trap

"this is crazy. this is crazy. this is crazy. this is crazy! this is crazy! this is crazy!" steve kept saying to himself almost like a mantra.

he reached for the phone but nancy ripped it out of his hand and threw it on the floor before stomping on it, breaking it.

"what are you do- what are you doing? are you insane?" steve asked her.

"it's going to come back! so you need to leave. right now." nancy told him.

"she's right, steve. go somewhere safe, please." rebecca said as they locked eyes and steve nodded before leaving.

just as steve closed the door, the lights started to flicker again making the three teens nervous.

"so help me god." rebecca muttered as she held her grip on the knife in her hand.

"where is it?" nancy asked.

"come on. come on, you son of a bitch. you see it?" jonathan asked them.

"no." rebecca replied.

"no. where..." nancy began but was too scared to keep talking.

"come on. where are you? come on!" jonathan said as the room went dark.

nancy and rebecca turned and saw the monster right behind jonathan.

"jonathan!" nancy and rebecca shouted.

the monster grabbed jonathan and pushed him down, making him lose his grip on his bat and it fell to the floor.

"jonathan!" nancy shouted.

"we have to do something!" rebecca said.

"jonathan!" nancy shouted again.

rebecca looked over at the gun and she picked it up and began shooting at it.

"go to hell, you son of a bitch!" nancy shouted.

rebecca kept shouting at it, making it walk closer to the girls and rebecca ran out of bullets.

"damn it." rebecca said hearing the gun click.

the monster kept approaching and all the sudden someone ran out and hit it with the bat.