025

chapter twenty five: the starcourt mall

rebecca and the girls were at the mall. steve had asked her to get him his hairspray.

they finally got it and rebecca paid for it with the money steve had given her.

"i didn't know you used hairspray in your hair, becca." michelle said as rebecca panicked.

"uh, yeah. only for special occasions." rebecca replied.

she knew that steve didn't want anyone to know how he got his hair so perfect.

they walked out of the store and rebecca looked down at her watch.

"guys, i'll meet you later. steve's gone on break soon." rebecca said as brandi rolled her eyes.

"you know, you two make me sick." brandi said as michelle laughed.

"come on, i think they're adorable. you know, for two people who can't keep their hands off each other." michelle said.

"will you guys knock it off, we've been dating for 8 months. i think i'm allowed to be around my boyfriend." rebecca said with a laugh.

"whatever, becca. i'm just glad you two are happy." brandi said before the three girls parted ways.

rebecca got to scoop's ahoy, where steve was working and she saw the kids there.

mike was dinging the bell over and over making robin annoyed.

"dingus, your children are here." robin said.

rebecca saw the two windows slide open revealing her boyfriend.

"again? seriously?" steve said making rebecca laugh.

steve was letting the kids in the back of the mall which, lead to the movie theater so, they could watch movies for free.

after seeing rebecca, steve smiled and walked over to her.

"hey, doll." steve said wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her.

"i got your hairspray, i told the girls it was for me." rebecca told him as he grinned.

"have i ever mentioned i love you?" steve asked making her laugh.

"once or twice." rebecca joked.