011

chapter eleven: the party

rebecca, michelle and brandi walked into the school and rebecca was telling them about her night with steve.

"so, you're telling me you guys just worked all night?" michelle asked as brandi snorted.

"yeah, on each other." brandi said with a wink as rebecca rolled her eyes.

"yes, that's exactly what i'm saying." rebecca replied.

"so you guys did have sex?" brandi asked as rebecca groaned.

"oh, my god. no!" rebecca said.

"see, you're only frustrated because you're sexual needs aren't being met." michelle said as they walked past billy and heather making out.

"hers clearly are." brandi mumbled.

"guys, thanks for the helpful tip but i think i'm good." rebecca said.

"whatever girl." michelle said.

the bell rang and michelle went to class while brandi and rebecca went to study hall.

rebecca saw that nancy and steve were already there and steve gave her a small smile and she returned it.

rebecca turned back to look at brandi, who was smirking.

"oh, would you just sit down." rebecca said as brandi grinned and they sat down across from each other.

everything was peaceful until rebecca felt brandi poke her arm.

"what?" rebecca asked looking up at her.

brandi motioned her head up and rebecca followed her gaze and saw nancy. she seemed to be distracted by something as she sharpened her pencil, making it grow smaller and smaller.

rebecca looked over at steve and saw him deep into his work. she crumbled a piece of paper in her hands and threw it at steve, getting his attention.

steve looked over at rebecca and she motioned over to nancy making him look at her. steve got up from his seat and went to check on her.

afterwards, steve and nancy walked out and they went somewhere else.

"trouble in paradise." brandi said as rebecca let out a sigh.

"yeah..." rebecca said before going back to her work.

brandi, michelle, heather and anna had no idea about the events that happened last year.