chapter 2

*Ember 2 years later*

My birthday was yesterday I am 17. The age my brother died. I'm still in a coma. And I think they are pulling the plug since I haven't really improved any. I just picture my family all together when I here the doctor talking.

"We can't afford to keep her in here.... I believe it's time" doctor 1 said

"But she's so young" this was the female that has alwayed been my my side I'm not sure why.

"It's been 2 years Evangeline" the mean doctor strictly says.

"O-okay" Evangeline says weakly as her cold lips peck my forehead. I'm just glad I can finally be with my family.

Time. Skip brought to you by Aro in a tutu

They have disconnected me and I can slowly feel my heart stop as they brought me to the morgue to die. The only one to stay was Evangeline.

"I'm sorry sweetie but I have to do this.... Please forgive me" I hear he say softly making me confused. Then I felt something sharp piercing into my neck. I wanted to scream and cry from the pain and burning but I can't. I stay Frozen and I feel her picking me up and I feel like we are flying. Shortly after we stopped flying I'm laid on a soft bed it feels like. I can feel her removing my clothes and washing me. This I am use to she was my nurse. She would brush my hair twice a day and bath once a day. She was always with me. The burning is now in my throat but dull and my heart has stopped. My eyes flutter open and I can see everything clearly. I see a woman that must be Evangeline. She has gold eyes, wavy chocolate brown hair and a heart shaped face.

"W-what happening" I whisper but jump a gasping and covering my mouth

"W-what happening" I whisper but jump a gasping and covering my mouth. It's sounded like soft bells.

"You are a vampire now" she speak softly "my name is Evangeline and we are in my house"

"V-vampire" I gasped "no I refuse to feed on humans.

"Wasn't even thinking of that" she smiles sweetly "I feed off of animals. It doesn't satisfy fully but enough."

"O-okay" I mumble softly and slowly walk over to the mirror looking at myself.... I think. The women in front of me has snow white pale skin bronze hair that goes to her hips. Her lips are full and plump pinkish red. She stands at a 5ft 2 quite short. She wears a white loose pace like dress and no shoes. But eyes made me jump no more are my eyes Emerald green but blood red.

"M-my eyes" I whispered

"They'll change in a few months while your feeding on animal blood" she tells me "come one Emberlina we need to hunt"

I nod and follow her out and off we go to hunt.

**Times skip brought to you by Edward wearing makeup**

The hunt went well I didn't even get a drop on my dress. I took down an Mountain lion and bear. Now we are sitting in a meadow. I softly touched a dying flower and jump a bit when it looks healthy again. I close my eyes getting an idea and focus on the ground that Evan is sitting on. I heard a squeak making me open my eyes and start dying up laughter making the earth I had lifted fall down again.

"What was that!" Evans eyes are wide as she ask but then she makes an o shape with her mouth. "You are gifted"

''''''''''''''''''''''''

620 words wolfie