Chapter 8

°emberlina pov°

-2 years later-

It's been 2 years since we moved to Tennennee and I absolutely love it. The place we are at quite sunny so we rarely leave the house unless I had just fed and was able to make sure we didn't sparkle. Rosalie just went out hunting so it is just Edward, Esme, Evan, Carlisle, and I. I decided to go up to my room and draw a bit. Edward was playing the piano as Esme and Evan are designing something. Carlisle is in his study. My family is amazing. Even though I miss mine and Edwards blood family. I always wear mothers necklace and fathers ring. I start drawing mother and father. I am also listening to Edward playing softly in the background. Our family is almost complete we are just missing a few more people. I can see us having at least 3 more members within these next few years. When I was half way through the drawing Edward stopped play. So I set my stuff down and got up heading into the living room. Edwards eyes are wide as I come into the living room.

"Carlisle" Edward called and I instantly become worried by the tone of his voice.

"Edward what is it" I asked walking over to him quickly

"Rosalie is on her way back but not alone" he groaned "and hes bleeding alot so beware"

As he said that Carlisle came into the room as Rosalie burst into the room with a huge man. If you can even call him a man.

"That is no man that is a beast" I gasped thinking out loud

Rosalie rolled her eyes at me "Carlisle please hes my mate b-but I-i'm afriad to try and turn him" She had worry heavy in her tone. By now I was full vamp.

"Lets take him to my study and lay him down" With Carlisle saying that they were gone. And much to Edwards dismay I followed. After Carlisle has bitten him I gently take The beast hand looking up at Rosalie for permission. She give me a nod and I take away his pain and groan a bit. Carlisle had gotten me a seat.

"Bloody pickles this hurts" I grunt as Rosalie sits next to me "Anyway so Rosie whats the beast's name"

"Uh I er um I do not know" She stuttered scrunching her brows

I laugh softly and look into his mind "His name is Emmett McCarty, he is 20 years old and was out hunting with for food for his family when he was mauled by a bear..." My voice trails off at the end. He's worried about his mother and sister.

"I am so sorry I have done this to you Emmett" Rosalie whispers

I smile softly at what he's thinking "He said 'why is my angel apologizing, no matter what happens he's okay with it as long as he has his angle with him'"

Rosalie grins brightly looking at him with such love. After that we all talked back and forth for a while and when I became tired I had to let go luckily though he didn't have alot of pain left. Thankfully. Rosalie smiled thankfully at me. I gave her a hug and went down stairs and into the kitchen where Edward had a cup of blood for me.

"Thank you brother" I grin happily

"Your welcome little sister" He smiled softly

I drank my blood and after I finished we went back to the study as Emmett was waking up Carlisle, Edward, and Rosalie stood in front of me. I grumble softly standing on me tippy toes to peek over their shoulders. Carlisle and Rosalie both explained to him what he is. Emmett seemed to take it pretty well. His response made us all smile.

"Hell's not so bad if you get to keep an angle with you" He said this with an big goofy grin on his face.

After that Rosalie took him out hunting they were gone a while and when they got back Emmett asked to talk to me and Edward.