Chapter 6

°Emberlina pov°

It has been a few hours hours since I had the vision. I am currently sitting in a chair in a fresh dress with some paper and pencil. I was just sketching while I waited for her to wake up. Edward sat in the corner of the room reading a book. He did not want to leave me alone in here with a newborn and because I'm still a bit weak. Glancing over at Esme.

"she's waking up!" I called out standing up going over to edward standing behind him and Carlisle once he and Evan  walk in.

Evan stands next to me. Still slightly in front of me in a protective manner. This is what happens when your the youngest. Insert internal huffing. Peeping over Edward's and Carlisle's shoulder standing on my tippy toes. Esme opens her eyes to reveal her new blood red eyes I smile happily. Trying to contain my excitement while Carlisle gives Esme her your a vampire speech.

"Carlisle?" Esme looked at him confused and shocked "wh-what happening"

"you were close to death" Carlisle whispered "I couldn't let you die"

"your a vampire now Esme" Evan spoke up because we all know Carlisle won't say it.

Esme looked over at Evan before her eyes widen. "aunt Evangeline?"

"esme what's your last name?" Evan asked warily

"Platt" once the name left Esme lips we all knew that she was indeed Evans niece "Everyone always said we looked alike, now I see why"

"yes, you do look almost identical" Evan chuckled "let's introduce you to everyone"

"I'm Edward" he nods

"and I'm Emberlina, Edwards little sister, by birth" I smile at her still behind the boys

"and you know me" carlisle smiled " why don't I take you hunting"

*after they hunt*

It's time to move again now that Esme is turned. So we are all packing our stuff up. This time we are moving to Rochester, New York. I am super excited since I've been there before.

Sorry for the short chapter the next will hopefully make up for it.