Twilight: chapter 1

××Ember××

××Ember××

I groan softly as Esme shook me awake. "cmon sweetie time to wake up"

I huff and grumble as I get up. "school sucks" I huff

We had moved back to Forks a couple years ago. When Evan left to be with her mate an his coven. We visit each other almost all the time. After I get out of bed I take a shower and get dressed. Today I am wearing an high waisted white pleated skirt, a soft red knitt sweater and a tan fake fur lined jacket. I also put on some white ankle socks with my tan heeled booties. I skip down the stairs. They all look like their human so that means they are wearing our ring I made. 

"Mornin everyone" I greeted getting a plate from Esme she made us pancakes

Since they are all wearing their rings that means they can eat to. And it not taste like dirt. We all ate quickly before heading to our cars. Today it me, Eddie, Jazzy, and Ali in Eddies volvo. I sat in passenger seat. I do have a car I just don't drive much. In the back I can practically see Alice jumping.

"ali why are you so excited its just school" I laughed

"Eddies meeting his mate today" she squeals

My eyes widen and I grin. "finally!"

Edward soon entered the car and looked at me and Alice weirdly. I had wrapped my shield around me, Ali, and Jasper.

"should I ask" he questioned

"nope" me and Alice chirped

Shaking his head he starts the car and off to school we go. Even though I can't help but wonder where my mate is. I was so lost in thought I didn't realize that we had arrived at school. Edward gently shook my shoulders with a worried look.

"you ok Emmy?" Eddie asked

"yea im fine Eddie" I smiled and we both get out of the car and stand over by the rest of the family

As we stand we could hear the roar of a truck. Ali and I grin excitedly as the others looked at us weird. A pretty brunette with soft pin straight  hair. She also had a kind face and mind. I nodded my head in approval. She looked over us briefly before making her way o the office.