Twilight: Chapter 8

Ember Pov

Sighing I got ready for the day dressing in a black and red knitted sweater, black skinny jeans with rips on the knees, my thick chunky heeled boots, and my black beanie. Putting on some fake glasses I jog down stairs turning into a full human. Immediately tear form but I held my breath willing the tears away. Edward walked over wrapping a arm around my shoulder. I lean against my brother as Esme gave me a breakfast burrito. I smiled and ate one. My whole family was eating to.

"how are you dear?" Esme asked

"I'll be okay" I grin softly

"who is he I'll beat his face in!" Emmett hollars

I laugh shaking my head "sorry but this is my own battle"

Emmett pouted "fine be that way"

I shake my head getting up with the other. I grabbing a bag "I'm heading to the res, Edward walk me to the boarder?"

He nodded as we left "Why you going back so soon"

"because I love the res, it's my favorite place" I grin "now how are you and Bella"

"we're good, I'm going over there in a minute and I think I am going to ask her to come over tomorrow"

"you really should, Esme is dying to meet her" I grin

He nods "I know, I am just afraid of how Rosalie will react"

"let me deal with Rose" I smirk

Edward chuckles shaking his head "what are you gonna do"

I smirk "my gift is growing"

He rolls his eyes "okay fighter, you have fun and I love you"

I grin and smiled stopping at the boarder. I gave him a quick hug responding "I love you too"

He dashed away and once he was gone I look at the other side. I laugh shaking my head "you can come out now"

Sam and Jared came out with smirks as Jared called out "you coming over or what"

"oh I'm coming over pup and I'm going to whoop you furry butt" I called jumping to the other side tackling him to the floor

"oh your on grandma" he yelped

I giggle as we play fight. Sam was shaking his head. He walked over to us and easily plucked me off Jared. With a pout I hang over his shoulder as he chuckles "cmon the elders wanna see you"

I froze "am I in trouble? did I do something wrong?"

"No, no their just worried about you. Plus Paul complained to them. So they along with the tribe will know you are able to be here"

I nodded "okay sounds good... Can't I walk"

"nah, your to slow" he grins

I punch his back earning a groan. I grin in accomplishment the rest if the way. Soon enough thankfully we are on the beach where the elders motion me. Sam set me on the grown and I scurry over to them aware of all the glares I was receiving.

"Ember! How are dear" Billy grinned

"I am alright" I smile softly

"that's good to hear" he nods "everyone Ember here is a good friend of mine and I hope you all treat her as you would treat me."

Everyone was stunned at what he was saying but nonetheless agreed to their chief. However Paul made it clear he disliked me. I roll my eyes and walk with the Elders