chapter 3

Ember

We are currently living in England. It's been a few years. Currently 1923. I was changed May 20th 1920. Living and being with Evan has been wonderful. She treats me like a daughter and I see her as a mother. Now don't get me wrong I miss my family terribly. I still go there once a year to talk to my parents and Edward. But I have a feeling like he's still alive. Like he's still out there. It's an soft pull but in some places a strong one. Anyway we have discovered I have many gifts.
•Copy cat
•Flying
• Shape shifting
• Mental and physical shield
•Change appearance at will
•Human abilities
And Evan makes our clothes which normally look ahead of the time or out of date. (current outfit above.) 

"Ember sweetheart there's been rumors of a war starting soon so we are to move to Portland sooner then I thought" Evan warned me taking me out of my thoughts. I smile softly and nod.

"Alright mum, when do we leave?" I ask tilting my head.

"In a few days I am trying to reach an old friend of mine" She tells me smiling. 

"Okay I will start packing now then" I nod getting up and pecking her cheek.

"Alright honey" She hugs me gently.

"I might sleep tonight as well I have not decided yet" I said

"Alright sweetheart sleep well honey" She pecks my forehead before gong to her room.

I go to my room and start packing my things all the while thinking of my brother wondering if he's alive or not. If he was would he be like me. A vampire. These thoughts go through my mind for the rest of the night I am packing.

''Edward pov''

Ever since Carlisle has changed me I have been with him. I hunt animals not able to hunt humans. Not wanting to be the monster I am. Not wanting to disappoint Emmy. Sometimes I feel as if she is still alive. I feel this pull strong is some places but weak in others. Sometimes I wonder if she still alive or like me. I hope she isn't like me. She is to pure and innocent for this life. Carlisle told me she had gotten the Influenza after he had tuned me. I could still remember her cries as she called for me to wake up. It breaks my unbeating heart not being able to see her. To leave her alone in the world with no one. Suddenly I hear Carlisle calling my name taking me out of thought.

"Edward, an old friend of mine from the Voltori is coming here with her adopted daughter. They will be staying here a while. She says her daughter is about your age. And to be careful around her. She is shy, timid, and fragile. She doesn't like big crowds. She also has a powerful gift. She doesn't want the Voltori to find out about her. " Carlisle told me

"Alright Carlisle" I nod smiling slightly

"Edward she's in a good place. Stop torturing yourself so much thinking of Emberlina" Carlisle old me concerned. He knows how depressed I get when I think about her to much. I sigh softly.

"I am trying Carlisle but what if she is still out there I want to be there for her. I promised her I would always be there for her. Now I do not even know if she is alive" I said sadly Emmy's smiling face flashing in my head making want to cry.

"Edward, Emberlina would not want you to worry so much." Carlisle comforted me and I nod.

"Yeah you are right" I told him still a bit sad. "When will they arrive?"

"Few days I believe" he smiled kindly

"Alright thank you Carlisle" I smile at him and he smiles back nodding his head before walking to his office.

+++++++++++++++++

652 words wolfie