ch.13

bartender // t-pain

Around 7pm, we grabbed some Chick-Fil-A for dinner and got ready at Randy's. After we all had on the outfits Randy bought a week prior, we were all gathered in the living room taking selfies all while wearing Randy's "dick-cessories" as she called it.

Soon there was a honk and Randy sat down her pre-party drink on her glass coffee table.

"Our ride is here!" She clapped, grabbing her purse and adjusting the 'Maid of Honor' sash that she had across her body. I looked down at my 'Bride' one and fixed it, too.

We followed her out of the door to where there was a limo waiting for us. My face lit up as everyone exclaimed their excitement. Sure, I'd been in a limo before– Austin Post happens to be in love with me– but I've never been in one for me.

We walked down the steps of her porch and to the car where a driver opened the door for us. I climbed in first and sat down as I looked around at the neon lights that accentuated every inch of the limo.

"Randy," I shook my head, laughing at her. "This is too much."

"Olivia, you took me on a private cruise for my bachelorette weekend," she said to me as she sat down next to me. "This is just one night. Calm down."

I nodded, rolling my eyes when she looked away. I hated people doing things for me, it makes me all weird.

The ride to wherever we were going was lengthy, obviously because of the Friday night traffic. But soon, the limo came to a stop in front of a large building. We all got out and walked up to the bouncer who was a huge guy. He reminded me of Stone Cold Steve Austin so much, it was scary.

"Hi," Randy said to him with a smile. "Barns."

The bouncer looked at the iPad he had for a minute, scrolling on it and then looked back up at us.

"There's no Barns on the list," he shook his head. "Back of the line."

"But I made sure we were on the list," Randy said, clearly annoyed.

"Obviously not," he smirked. "Back. Of. The. Line."

Randy huffed and led us away from the bouncer.

"I'm sorry, O," she sighed. "I called three times this week to make sure."

"Hey, it's fine," I told her, giving her a small smile. "This probably isn't the right thing to do but I never do it. So I'm gonna."

"What?" Savannah asked, crossing her arms. I got my phone out and dialed Austin's number.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hi," I said sweetly, smiling even though he couldn't see me.

"Hey, Liv," he chuckled. "Everything okay?"

"Uh, well," I said in a high-pitched tone. "We kinda need to use your name right now."

"Oh Lord," he sighed. "What happened?"

"The bouncer won't let us into this club," I told him. I felt bad but even though I didn't mind not going, I didn't want to ruin the night for the rest of the girls.

"Which club is it?" He asked me and I looked around for a sign.

"Avalon on Vine," I told him. I looked over at Randy, Savannah, and Izzy who were waiting on me to get off of the phone.

"Alright, babe," He said. "I will call you back."

"Okay, thank you!" I said to him.

"No problem," he said and I smiled. "Bye."