ch. 14

ass drop // wiz khalifa

!!! THIS CHAPTER IS IN AUSTIN'S POV !!!

"Hey, man. Can we get four Bud Lights?" Taylor asked the bartender upon us walking into the strip club. Super traditional bachelor party but I couldn't complain, I had my best friends with me.

We waited on our beer and once we grabbed them, found a table to watch the girls, something I couldn't care less about.

"So, Parker," I said as I sipped my drink. "How've you been, man?"

"Look, I know Olivia told you to make me feel better," he laughed, spinning his beer around. "But this is your night, dude. Let's worry about that."

"Yeah, we're celebrating your last night of freedom," Quinten said, slapping my leg.

"Man," I shook my head, pressing my lips to the brown bottle. "It's not freedom. I want to be around her any chance I get, and I can't wait to marry her."

"Honestly, I felt the same way about Randy," Taylor nodded. "These girls here? They don't excite me any. Randy, though? God damn."

"I'm the same way," I agreed, thinking about my beautiful girl that was probably drunk off her ass right now. "I have no interest in being here if we're honest."

"Damn, I can't imagine what it's like to be in love like you two are," Quinten shook his head. "I'd love to find that."

"You gotta find someone that makes you want to be a better you," I told him, trying my best not to get too sappy. "I know it sounds cheesy as fuck, but I didn't know what love was before I met Liv."

"I thought I loved a couple of girls I dated before Randy but, honestly, they didn't even compare," Taylor shook his head. "That girl has shown me so many aspects of love that I had no idea existed."

"I hate to ruin this love fest but we're in a strip club talking about our feelings," Parker joked and we all laughed.

"I agree," Taylor said. "If we're gonna talk about her girls, let's at least make it interesting. What's Olivia like in bed?"

"Whoa," I laughed, sipping my beer. "I don't know what answer you want but uh, good?"

"No, man," Quinten shook his head. "Is she freaky or what?"

"To be honest, we've never done anything that freaky," I admitted, not that I minded. I like how we are. "We've fucked in public a couple of times and some other shit but that's about it."

"Dude, what?" Taylor asked me, shaking his head. "You gotta tear her shit up. Bring in some toys at least. Fifty Shades of Grey that shit."

"Jesus," Parker chimed in again. "Bad idea considering Randy and Olivia are my best friends."

I laughed at Parker and looked back at Taylor,  "Liv isn't really into shit like that. She likes to cum and go to bed."

"Well, maybe you should introduce her to some stuff," Quinten shrugged. Even after all these years, I hadn't gotten over the fact he dated Liv and that he's my friend now. Come to think of it, all three of them have liked Liv at some point. Wow.