ch. 29

comethru // jeremy zucker

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" Parker yelled as he jumped on Randy and I. "Wake up!!! Taylor and Izzy are making breakfast!"

"Jesus Christ, Parker," I groaned, rolling over. "What time is it?"

"Seven, but no time is to be wasted while we're here, so get up!" He said, slapping my butt and then walking out of the room. I chuckled and sat up, looking over at Randy who hadn't budged.

"Randy," I shook her. "Randy! Miranda!!"

"What?" She groaned, looking at me.

"Wake up," I said to her, pushing my messy hair out of my face. She finally sat up and then looked over at me, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"I've missed being able to sleep with you," she said and I smiled.

"I've missed it, too," I said, hugging her. "You know, I told Austin I wanted to move back."

"What?!" She said, removing her head from my shoulder and looking at me. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "The only thing is that I'm scared. I don't want to be anywhere near Lenny."

"I understand," She nodded. "But if you do move back, I'll be so happy. It's so hard being so many miles away from you."

"I know," I nodded. "And I want to see August grow up. And I want you and Parker to see my kid or kids grow up, whenever that may be. We're alone here."

"I love you, O," She hugged me. "And I promise if you move back, Lenny will not be bothering you."

"Just the possibility scares me," I said. "And Austin still doesn't know."

"Are you going to tell him?" She asked me and I shook my head. 

"If I do, he'll kill him. Really kill him," I sighed. "And I just can't let him ruin his life like that."

"Yeah, he's a little insane," She nodded. "Anyways, let's not get sad, pretty girl. Let's go eat some breakfast."
___________________________________
harker.pummel •••

pummel                                                       •••

Liked by postmalone, oliviapost, and 2,003 others
harker.pummel Unplanned Gucci gang shit. @logan_thrower
View all 32 comments
vannahbaby03 2 of my boys, precious. 😂
username1 😍😍
logan_thrower The beginning of a beautiful friendship
4 hours ago

"Dude, this view is everything," Izzy said, looking out at Seattle as we stood in the Space Needle.

"I've only been here once," I said to her. "But somehow it's one of my favorite places."

"I understand that," Randy said, in awe at the view as well as she held Taylor's hand. Parker held August as she looked out at the world she'd never seen as well.