Her life

THANK YOU TO YOU ALL SWEETLINGS...PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ AND VOTE 😘😘😘COMMENT EVEN

Unedited

             Unknown P.O.V

Days are always known to be different today was cloudy and special,The weather suited the day perfectly the breeze had a soft and warm touch to it. Mphoentle stood infront of a mirror staring at her reflection,her hair almost covering her face.

She tried pushing the loneliness away with a smile,just to face another day. Over the years she had trained hard to focus on being happy,loving herself as best as she could and forget the cruel death of her father and how her mother died giving birth to her and her grandmother died a year before she graduated from high school,her grandmother's short illness was a result of a broken heart of how her son had died.Mphoentle tried to convince herself, she was okay but today all her coping methods were not handy. It was her graduation day and 7 years anniversary of her father's passing.

The thought of not having anyone there to cheer her on pulled her even further into a sad and heavy place...but she refused to let her sad life ruin this day for her,she tied her hair in a ponytail and smiled.she had beautiful features eyes you could get lost in,after dealing with the after shock of their colour,she had curves that were decently shaped from being a dancer,with strong firm legs and all that suited her body It was balancing her hour glass shaped figure.

Over the years she grew to look more beautiful and more comfortable in her chocolate brown skin,like the soil of Africa.