Battle of good and evil

Unedited

         Sthembiso's P.O.V

We walked downstairs to my father's office holding hands,I was happy everything felt right but before I could open the office door her eyes turned red and I knew it was a bad sign I stopped as her grip got tighter,I reacted soon as I heard footsteps from the other side of the door,I pushed her back into the stairway "what's wrong?"
I asked"you are next in line to be King but your uncle also has a son older than you right?"
I looked at her wondering if I should answer her,accepting the "Barolong eye" was simple but being guided by it was  too hard, for me my great- great grandfather was married to one of them and he was powerful and ruthless he killed mercilessly people believed power possessed him as much as the barolong spirit eye was a blessing but a curse if used carelessly.

***********
"Your uncle wants the throne,I'm not going in there with with you,he's already putting his plan in motion he's going to give you a drink,his plans are not clear yet but don't drink it"

she walked downstairs leaving me with questions,Trust me even if shr had given me a chance to ask I would have gone mute, i took a deep breath the door flung open his smile was broad it would have worried me if I didn't know him well.

"Sthe my boy...your father sure had taste I mean his whisky is from another world"

he gave me a glass...how stupid does this man think I am didn't he learn anything by now and my father compared himself to him ...modest King "Thank you but its too early for a drink "I said staring at him hoping to keep my poker face going , for this man who was threatening my life with a smile,he stood next to me he's breath touching my skin doesn't  he know anything about personal space also? jeez he's frustrating
"Come on Nephew a farewell to your father,my brother and Our king, Mazwi a man with a vision"

glanced at the glasses  I took both our glasses and mixed them together then placed them on the table,"Dad was a scotch man honouring him with whisky would be a slap on the face for our fallen King,Uncle"

I opened my father's cabinet where he kept a bottle for every celebration dating back to my graduation to every event in my life he said i made  him a proud father,I always thought how I would do that with my son it made me do more without being asked,I took out a bottle my father had named the "battle line" a 10 year select we usually shared after every successful business deal and we knew competition would come with guns blazing at us.I poured more for my uncle and less for myself "like I said Its early and I have to go to the office press conference and all"I gulped it up "can we go now?" I said already walking out "I'll shower at the office"
if looks could kill I would be dead right there and then.