Love in Africa

Unedited

SEXUAL ACTIVITY COMING IN THIS CHAPTER I KEPT IN SHORT AND CLEANED IT UP PLEASE IF ITS NOT WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE  SKIP...THANK YOU KINDLY PUOENTLE

         Mphoentle's P.O.V

I looked at Sthembiso he had lost some weight,I knew he hadn't been eating and there was nothing we could do Amandla also tried,he looked at me he tried to speak but I stopped him I didn't need him to explain,I took a seat on the edge of the bed "please sit next to me "I said, he moved slow like a child fearing to be scolded "I promise I don't bite but my eyes do"I flushed all the colours of my eyes along with my Ring and finally landed on emerald green"how...how did you do that?" "Not everything that happened was bad my love I'm  done training "I smiled "oh my...babe I'm so happy for you" I pulled him ,he landed on the bed knocking me on my back,"I'm sorry baby" he said I knew he wasn't talking about tipping me Over "would you find it weird that I don't want you to explain? I don't want you to explain what you don't understand "
"No but I owe you that much"he said moving away from me

"No you owe me being my husband nothing else" a tear left he's eye to he's cheeck then a sob followed"Do you still love me?"he asked looking into my eyes

"Yes more than the stars and bigger than the universe "I said moving closer to him

"I'm no good and I'm not good enough for you...I...I.. I gave my pureness to Bongiwe because I'm weak and I believed easily you were dead...I didn't search for you, I took what Muzi said...i..I endangered you then let you to fend for yourself and I moved on like you didn't exist...I'm a coward"  he said in between sobs

he was now crying wailing like a child,that's not how I saw things I didn't think he left me out to dry but I let him feel that way it was better for him to feel something as long as it's not that he was a puppet in all this,we were quiet for a while the room filled with sniffles I was a mess too I finally spoke "please spend the night" "here? In here?"he asked with shock "in here with you?"he asked again  I nooded and placed my hand on his shoulder and moved it to his cheeks I wiped his tears as I brushed my finger on his bottom lip I leaned in and kissed his upper lip taking a nible of it his body was still stiff I intensified the kiss using my tongue to invade his mouth and part his lips,his tongue fought mine and he was now in control, his breathing quickened his breath sent chills down my body,I could taste vanilla and mint a combination I had missed he pushed me on my back I held on to his shirt to pull him with me,  he was laying on top of me his hands made their way to my night robe ,he slowed down kissing me and he opened his eyes and looked at me"are you sure?"
I couldn't say a word I flipped him over and got off the bed I stood directly in front of him,I dropped my night robe then my night dress followed revealing my naked self to him ,I had never I mean never been naked in front of any man before and today I was exposing my all to this man ,my husband my King my all the reason I stayed alive and the reason my ancestral spirit got strong, I pulled my underwear down I slowly stepped out of it discarding it on the floor ,I made my way to his thighs pushing him back to lie on his back ,emerald green on goldish Brown never breaking eye contact even once,he flipped me to the side in quick motion he was off the bed and his eyes were still on mine he took of his shirt his chest was yummy I wanted to taste it,he licked his lips bitting them just enough and I  broke the now intense eye contact he pulled down his shorts he was not wearing nothing under them,I closed my eyes "Mphoentle look at me all of me please"i had no choice but look"i want you" I finally said it, he got on the bed right knee first ,he laid next to me "you are so beautiful"he said I launched my lips at him kissing getting lost in his hands and the moment,He touched me cupping my breasts one after the other,fingers living sensation and desire for more,everything I felt was foreign to me but so addictive ,he left my lips leaving trails of kisses on my cheeks to my neck down to my chest kissing my breasts almost like devouring them small bites that made me moan involuntary he kissed my belly down to my womanhood my fingers were digging into the bed,I threw my head all over the place my voice was all that filled the room the louder I got the more he pleasured me,he moved back to my lips allowing me to taste myself on his lips fingers trailing in between my thighs all the way to my womanhood he slid a finger in,I held on to him,I let out a moan  leaving my neck exposed for his lips to find their way to it ,he was breathing heavy and kissing on my neck making me feel all sorts of hot all over my body my body was tensing up" come on baby it's your first time,don't let your release be come from my hand" I had no idea what he was talking about ,he gently got on top of me and placed his member in between my thighs it felt hot and wet my legs started shaking as he held them in place"relax love,if you don't feel ready anymore we can stop"
"No Sthe I want this please"
The lust in my voice changed my eyes to what seemed to be a yellow colour he slowly inserted  himself inside me the pain made me still and my kness weak ,he moved up and down with ease I felt the burning and I wanted him to move more but the pain denied me the chance after awhile it eased a bit, I didn't realized I had my back up meeting him halfway when I finally relaxed ,he started breathing heavy then the thrusting came I pushed up to meet him with every thrust I was wet and I felt my inside tighter and a pleasurable feeling covered my legs I felt the sensation in my belly I moaned harder suddenly I wrapped my legs around his waist pushing him deeper the feeling got stronger his body mimicked mine as me moved together I found my first release his seed mad filling me as we both breathed heavily,he moved me to the middle of the bed when we both noticed the blood stain on the bed I was about to freak up but he held me "it's okay it's normal when it's your first time" with that I rested my head on his chest allowed sleep to take over us both that night I saw us and the offspring of our love.

Unknown P.o.v

When Mphoentle went to the bathroom to take a shower Sthe removed the bed sheets sent then to the council leader,as proof that before last night Mphoentle was sealed,the council sent 2 truckloads carrying healthy cattles and culfs  to North West,Mphoentle had no living relative on behalf of her family king Lerole accepted the gifts.Dabula publications was the first to publish a first south African unconventional love story between a CEO and a dancer,a prince who grew up to be King and marry a girl from barolong tribe,the truth about Mphoentle having the barolong eye was left out

The book was selling even after a year ,Mphoentle was now expecting twins a boy and a girl,prophecy was given to the expecting parents their babies would be great ,both born with the barolong eye her son would be a powerful king and her daughter's future would be more complicated but they would be happy and the threat has never really passed the children would need protection from the day they would be born till they reached their  teenagehood,all the tribes in KZN would build an alliance to protect the children ,for now the young couple would enjoy their lives and wait for the day a war of nations would find them and threaten to separate them again 

                       THE END