chapter two

maybe the bad boys
aren't good enough for you
|| r.h sin||

REESE AND AYIA WERE not impressed. They were happy I turned down that guy in the caf, but not impressed he tried in the first place.

They told me he was bad news and so was his friends. They were supposedly in a gang with drugs and murder. I wasn't sure if all of that was true, but I went along with it. There was 4 of them that went to this school; Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton. They told me the one who tried to talk to me was Luke.

They also told me they were all on the 'do not smash' list.

I honestly didn't think it was such a big deal. Like this list they physically created with names I had never heard of seems pointless to me. Call me a hippie, but I think I would need to talk to them and see what vibe they've got before I put them on a list.

"Remind me again what's so wrong with them, other than the gang stuff," I cut Ayia off as she talked about how wrong sleeping with one of the guys would be.

Their jaws dropped.

"Well, for starters, they skip all the time, get drunk at school, have tattoos, have piercings on their face. And I heard they tried selling acid to some freshmens today," Reese made a list of not valid points. All this he said she said was going to be the death of people.

"What's wrong with tattoos and piercings?" I asked, nervously playing with the hoop on my left nostril.

"I mean, piercings are hot, but not on guys. And a few tattoos is fine, but they just have too many, y'know?" Ayia tried defending their statement.

"And how many is too many?"

"You don't have any tattoos, do you Harmony?" Reese asked, probably wondering why I looked uncomfortable with the topic of talking shit about tattoos.

I wasn't sure that if I were to come out and say I had a few that I would get kicked out. They were the only two that were nice enough to help me out. And I also didn't want enemies on my first day.

"I have a few," I replied, nervous for their reactions. I felt as if I was pushing buttons. First, they dis piercing which I have many of, then they dis tattoos.

"But you don't have as many as them," Reese seemed disgusted to even mention them. I wasn't sure why that made me so mad, but it did. I bet they haven't even had a legit conversation with the 'horrifying' group of guys.

"Can we see them?" Ayia asked. Reese sent a lowkey glare at her friend.

I nodded. There was one on my collarbone of roman numerals, meaning my brothers birthday. Another one was on my hip, it was a rose with the words 'bad girl' in cursive. I may have been a bit dumb and a tiny bit intoxicated. My last big tattoo was on my wrist. It was an arrow with the word 'warrior'. I also had random designs tattooed into my fingers from my friends. They were pretty much all faded away.

"I like the bad girl one," Reese smiled.

I laughed. "Yeah, I wasn't exactly smart about that one."

We all fell into random conversation until the bell rang for last half of the day.

■■■