Spider-not-a-man

Thank you to @Barbemeli  for letting me use this fun idea! You can find the original writing here: https://www.wattpad.com/626300068-avengers-spideyson-and-irondad-what-is-going-to

So in this universe he is 16 and living with the Avengers, while May has taken a job in another country.

Did you get snapped? Let me know! Maybe I'll see you in the Soul Stone... Yeah, I got snapped. So if you're seeing this, maybe this is the Soul Stone. :D

www.didthanoskill.me

***

It was a balmy 10 degrees and a Saturday morning and Peter was hungry. Who wouldn't be after staying up until 1AM swinging through the busy nighttime streets of New York?

He came into the kitchen to find Bucky, of all people, making biscuits.

"Ooh." Peter could smell the sweet smell radiating from the oven. Well, actually, he could smell it from his room, but it was stronger here. "Can I have one?" he reached for a biscuit, only to be swatted away.

"No no no no! They're not done." Bucky said.

Peter knitted his eyebrows. They looked done to him. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that there were berries boiling in a pot on the stove. "I didn't know that you could cook."

"Um... yeah... kinda."

Peter's eyes widened. "Look out behind you!"

Bucky turned away from the biscuits to look, but there was nothing. When he turned back he didn't seem to notice that one of the biscuits was gone... Or maybe he did. "Nothing there." he said. But Peter was nowhere to be seen, which left Bucky very miffed.

Peter deduced that Bucky's "Kinda" was very accurate. The biscuits tasted great, but the texture  wasn't exactly savory. It left him very thirsty. Upon looking in the fridge, he discovered apple juice, cranberry juice, and a strangely unmarked carton of orange juice, which he was in the mood for.

Pouring a cup and taking a sip, he went to go and sit on the couch. A few sips later, he began to feel rather strange. Not the Stephen kind of strange, the weird kind of strange. Before he knew what was happening, he was shrunk to the size of a baby. Well, because he was a baby. He looked at himself in shock, only to be overcome with the urge to cry. And he did.

When the Avengers first heard the crying, they were extremely confused. Had a baby broken into the Avengers Compound? Natasha was the first to arrive on the scene to see a small baby boy with massively over sized clothes.

"Who are you, маленький?" she asked, picking him up from the couch totally dismissing the fact that there was a baby, dressed in over-sized clothes, that happened to be Peter's.

Translation: little one

"Pe'ew Paw'ew(Peter Parker!)!"

"Peter Parker?" she laughed "You're a silly little thing. Where did you come from?"

"'M Pe'ew Par'ew! Pidewman(I'm Peter Parker! Spiderman!)!" Peter tried to form the words, but his mouth wouldn't cooperate.

Nat starred at him intently. "What are the first fifteen numbers in Pi?" she half-joked. The answer was one she completely didn't expect.

" Thwee pwont won fow won fiv nyne too tix fiv twee fiv ate nyne nyne tephen nyne(3.14159265 358979.)." he quickly answered.

"Tony?!?!" she yelled.

"Yeah?" Tony called from down the hall. He had been on his way to investigate the source of the strange sounds. "Who's that?"

"I... I think it's Peter."