Symbiote

Yippee, an update! Peter is 15 in this AU, he lives at the compound with the Avengers. Also, someone requested Peter having to deal with the Rogue Avengers coming back, so I'll squeeze that in here too(P.S. That particular part is crappy, sorry, I'll probably write another one.). Tony is the only one besides Pepper and Rhodey that know his secret, but he doesn't mind if the others know. May was killed in a bank robbery four years ago, so he was more or less adopted by Stark and Potts. He is not Spider-Man. Civil War did happen, but he didn't say anything during the course of the battle.

Enjoy!

***

Peter rolled over in bed with a sigh, unable to sleep. "FRIDAY, what time is it?" he called softly up to the ceiling.

"It is currently 3:41 in the morning." she responded immediately, tone hushed.

"Uuuuugh. I can't sleep."

We could go out to the city?

A voice suggested.

"Eh. I guess." he got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, turning on the light and looking at himself in the mirror. A little gob of black goo seeped up to settle on his sagging shoulder.

You look like crap.

"Wow, thanks, because I have such terrible observation skills."

Of course, Dark Hunter.

Peter rolled his eyes before splashing water all over his face and smoothing down his hair.

A minute later he stepped from the bathroom and walked over to the window that overlooked the Quinjet landing pad, which was usually empty, but not tonight.

"FRI, what's the Quinjet doing here?"

"The "Rogue Avengers" have returned, they were pardoned last week." she answered.

"What?!"

Change in plans?

"Yep! We're going to the living room."

Hhhhhh, fine. Are you ready?

"Yep, hit me." as soon as Peter said it, black encased his body, accented with white lines that made it look like super geared-up armor from a video game or something. The eyes were fearsome, horizontal white slits that blinked as he did.

Seconds later he was on the hall cieling and scrambling for the great room.

***

When Peter arrived he crawled into the darkest corner, yet to be seen by the rogue Avengers.

Based on how they were speaking, they had gotten there just a couple of hours before and had already been greeted by Tony. Of course Tony was still awake.

The group looked rather uncomfortable, sitting in the plush, off-white seats, but they didn't know what else to do.

Peter was still hidden, but not for long. It was Natasha, the Black Widow, who noticed him first.

"Guys, what's that?" she stood, a gun suddenly in her hands, pointing it towards the shape in the corner.

Everyone looked, but it was the Falcon who screamed.

"GAAAAH, IT'S A GIANT SPIDER!!!"

With various weapons pointed at him, he had no choice but to let go and land on the floor.

"Who are you."

Apperantly nobody recognized him. Figures.

"I'm the Dark Hunter." his own voice said.