┊FOREWORD┊

DISCLAIMER

This story is merely a work of fiction and None of it relates to anyone or anything in reality.
All rights reserved.
No part of this book can be copied or reproduced without permission of the author and publisher.
No scenes are copied or plagiarized, if anything is similar in any form, it Is purely coincidental.
Please, DO. NOT. PLAGIARIZE.

This is an Alternative universe in the form of fan fiction.
I do not own BTS or Big hit.
I'm only using the members (as characters) or any other references just for the sake of this story.
This is just my own work of imagination brought down to words.

❀ ━━━━━━━━ ❀

COPYRIGHT

Book credits to ©descendantofthestars 2019

This book is the first in my short story series White Chrysanthemums

chrysanthemum

/krɪˈsanθɪməm, krɪˈsanθɪzəm/

noun

a plant of the daisy family with brightly coloured ornamental flowers, existing in many cultivated varieties.

chrysanthemums are believed to represent happiness, love, longevity and joy.

A white chrysanthemum is a symbol of loyalty and devoted love.

❀ ━━━━━━━━❀

NOTES

This story is from first person POV and basically reflects the character's thoughts throughout.

So, you can read this story as an x reader if you want.
The only reason I gave the main character a name is because I find it easier to imagine and write it down.
If you don't enjoy it that way then please read it as an x reader ❤

I guess that'll be all.

Author out.

↪ Demi ✨

❀ ━━━━━━━━❀

HAPPY READING!!!