┊FIV E┊

The beach was unusually empty. I  guessed that I was the only one there.

Of course, I was proved wrong by one lonely being and it was none other than Kim Namjoon.

I was sitting alone on the sand with the waves brushing along my feet. He was far away when I saw him but I got shy and didn't try approaching him. I just sat there, watching him from afar.

Do I sound creepy for doing that?

I'm sure I do but I'm choosing to decline the title of a stalker.

Anyway, I had turned all my attention back to the water and for a while it was just me and my thoughts. Until I felt someone sitting next to me and when I turned to see who it was, my heart dropped to my stomach.

Namjoon sat there, his coffee brown eyes boring into mine while his soft dimpled smile was on full display.

I was In awe.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

I nodded in response.

"It's even more beautiful if you're willing to stay till the sun sets. And I promise it's not gonna take too long."

I'll compliment his way of conversing.

We stayed on the beach till sunset. Namjoon occasionally made efforts for small talk and I replied. Otherwise we just sat there in a comfortable silence.

Like he'd promised, the sunset came early and it was like sitting in the ending of The Light Between The Oceans. I love that movie.

And then I looked at Namjoon and thanked him, earning another beautiful view of his dimples. Then I asked him why he approached me.

"Taehyung mentions you often, so when I recognized you, I thought it would be nice to give you some company."

And I'll be honest, I wouldn't mind having more of it.