┊ONE┊

It's been years since I've fantasized about living alone.
Away from home.
Actually, if I'm honest, I don't remember the last time I thought about leaving my parent's house and move away to a different city.

Even now, it's not my decision. My parents wanted — forced — me to do so.

One may question, why?

Well, to put it simply, for someone who grew up surrounded by Disney since they were born; I had imagined my life like one of those movies. Or at least an aspect of it.

Finding my prince to be specific.

And don't get me wrong, he's actually the reason I moved here.

Let's just say that they'd always showed the villain to be someone In dark clothes with an evil smirk and lustful eyes that I never realized that they could also be someone with a perfectly sculpted face and beautiful green eyes.

Have fun getting over me, Da Eun

I promised myself I would.

I wouldn't say that I mind this place too much, the town I'm living in right now is small and a major tourist attraction due to the beach and beautiful scenery accompanying it. It's a nice place. I think I wouldn't mind permanently settling here, honestly.

My apartment isn't really big either, it's a small one roomed place, warm enough to be called cozy. It's secluded too and It makes me feel safe.  I have a terrace that gives me a clear view of the beach, despite the fact that it's not close, the view's still beautiful. The interior is creamy white, and since I don't have much furniture yet it's quite open and airy too. All this being said, I absolutely love the small place I now call home.

Truthfully, this is actually everything I want now, some space, peace and quite.

I wonder how long it's gonna take me to feel fully comfortable and at home here.

I just hope it doesn't take me too long.

I really do.