┊THIRTEEN┊

He came at around 8 when I was planning on going home.

He apologized a lot and I kept reassuring him it was okay. But that didn't stop him.

Running out of options, I cupped his face and looked into his eyes, telling him again that it was okay.

His eyes were wide and his cheeks were a shade of pink, that's when I realized what I was doing and let go, awkwardly brushing my hair.

We walked to the beach silently, the night felt a little cold but Namjoon didn't seem to mind it much considering the fact that he was literally wearing a black sleeveless shirt and shorts.

He looked nice though. No doubt on that.

Heck, Namjoon looked nice in everything.

When we reached the beach, it was just us and the whispers of the waves in the air.

Namjoon took my hand as we started to walk along the beach. No words being shared.

After a while I asked him why he'd brought me there.

"I wanted to spend more time with you, Da Eun."

I wanted that too. So I didn't question further.

We walked along the beach until Namjoon suggested sitting down. I nodded and we did.

Close enough to the water that it brushed along our feet.

It tickled.

Again, there was a comfortable silence.

This time Namjoon broke it.

"Have you ever seen the sunrise?"

I told him I hadn't.

"One day, you will. I promise."

I fell a million meters deep into the void of his love. Again.

I think the look on my face gave something away because he smiled mischievously.

And then splashed a little water on my face. I gasped.

And then he got up and ran. I giggled and shook my head before running after him.

It felt like I was a child again.

It was hard to catch up to him but when I did, I immediately pushed him into the water and he was left shocked.

I was laughing so hard that I didn't realize he was already out and ready to pounce on me.

"I'm gonna get you."

"No you won't!"

And I ran off. This feeling was so refreshing.

I ran away but Namjoon still managed to catch me.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back so that my back collided with his chest.

And then he just let his body go loose and fell back on the soft sand. I landed on his chest.

Then he did the unexpected.

He wrapped his arms around my figure and pulled me into his chest, my face resting in the crook of his neck as he stared up at the sky.

I looked at him. My heart going wild.

"Is it okay if we stay like this for a while? Please?"

He asked me in a soft whisper.

I closed my eyes and Nuzzled my face into his neck.

I didn't want the night to end.

I didn't want to leave his arms.

Ever.