┊SIX┊

Today marks a whole month of living in this small town and being genuinely happy.

I've come to learn a lot of new things.

For instance about Guk's helpless crush on Jimin. Yeah, that had me shook. I thought Tae and Jimin were dating.

Turns out Taehyung has a girlfriend who is currently out of town due to her job. She'll be coming back soon though. He's pretty excited for that.

"I think you two will be best friends."

Maybe. Who knows?

Working at the café and befriending Jin, Jimin, Tae and Guk keeps my mind preoccupied.
But during all this busy routine, my thoughts still wander off to a certain crab lover.

I've gotten closer to Namjoon after our encounter on the beach. I spend time with him when I have enough to spare.

Yesterday we walked along the beach and I collected shells while he looked for crabs.

"I love them. They're such exquisite creatures."

He had said while holding the creature carefully on his palm and showing it to me like a 3 year old shows you their first drawing. He's straight up endearing.

It was exquisite though. No lie. A small white creature with blue lines. Exquisite.

I asked him if he'd teach me how to catch them and he agreed happily.

Today I'm going to go crab hunting with him.

I'm not sure but maybe I'll ask him out for ice cream.

I hope he says yes and I don't come off as odd.