┊THREE┊

Working at the café is busier than I expected. Obviously, I should've guessed it.
But I don't mind it much, it keeps me busy and I've actually settled into a certain routine.

I didn't visit the restaurant in a while though, so last night when I did, Jin was super happy to see me. Unexpectedly.

I'll be honest, I'm proud of myself. My introverted nature never allowed me to Make many friends before this. Tae, Jimin and Guk are literally my best friends now.

Although, so far there is no sign of Tae till now. It's 12 pm and he's usually here by 10, honestly I'm a little worried. He didn't even call in sick. I hope he's alright.

That being thought though, the said boy just walked in and he seems like he just ran a 10 mile marathon. Guk's there asking him why he's so late today and he's pointing to the brown glass door.

Of course, I'm going to allow my curious nature to wander off and check what the reason for his lateness is.

One look at the door and believe me when I say it, my heart skipped beats.

It's the guy from the beach.

For a moment his eyes drift to me and we lock our gazes.

Is it okay to say my nerves lost control of my blood rush? I think so.

He gives me a quick and short smile which isn't really visible due to the door but I can promise it's cute.

And like that, he's wandered off.

Back to the beach, I think.

My heart's still kinda out of control.

"Are you done staring at Hyung?"

It's Tae's voice that snaps me out to reality and I immediately shake my head.

"You're not? That's good. You'll suit him."

I meant to nod, but there's a reason I consider myself an idiot.

What the hell did I just do?