┊SEVEN┊

Crab hunting went great!

I didn't catch many crabs but the one I did was pretty cute.

Namjoon purposely let go of the five crabs he caught and stuck with one.

"They're not new. This one is."

He lied. And when I told him I knew he was lying, he simply smiled childishly while answering.

"I just wanted to make you smile."

And I did.

He brought his crab and stood next to me. I looked so small compared to him but it made me feel safe nonetheless.

I named my crab after Sanha, which Namjoon thought was perfect for the creature and suited it. While he named his little pink one after Ryan.

Namjoon never intends on keeping them captive so by the time the sun set, we had let Sanha and Ryan go and then walked along the shoreline for a while.

I asked him if he wanted ice cream. He said yes. So we walked to the small ice cream parlor not far from the beach.

He got chocolate chip. I took blueberry. But he didn't let me pay despite my persistence.

"If you really want to pay me back then you can but not with money."

"How?"

He asked to walk me home. I couldn't say no.

But how is that repayment?

I don't understand. But then again, it's Namjoon, the sweetest guy alive. I couldn't complain.

The walk back to my house was amazing. He showed me all his favorite shops that came along the way and said someday, when I had time, he'd like to take me to all his favorite places in the town.

This may sound weird because I haven't known him for that long...

But Namjoon is an angel.

And I like him.