┊TWO┊

It's been a week since I moved here.

Mom and dad don't really bother checking up on me because they actually want to give me space. I'm highly grateful for that.

I've spent the whole week to get my apartment set. I've adjusted the furniture and got my clothes placed in my closet. And being truthful, the house looks alright to me. Simple yet fitting my aesthetic. Plus, I have solely survived on take outs from a small restaurant just down my street called EAT JIN.
The owner is a friendly guy with a pretty handsome face and broad shoulders, who makes the best food I've ever had. He also gives a good dose of dad jokes that never fail to make me laugh.

I think I've made a friend. He even knows my name now.

Currently it's 8 am and I'm on my way to the beach, and because it's really early and I haven't had breakfast I'm also going to check out the famous Spring Day Café. Which is coincidentally close to the beach.

The place is actually prettier than expected. It's a pretty big place for a café but it gives the same warm feeling. It also has a "help wanted" sign hanging.

I need a job, guess I might consider.

The café is owned by three young boys around my age, one of them is actually younger than me, his name's JeongGuk and he reminds me of a bunny. He was actually the first one to strike up a conversation with me when he noticed.

"Hey, I haven't seen you here before. Are you a tourist?"

I explained with a shake of my head and told him that I'd only recently moved here and that's when he'd flashed me his bunny smile and welcomed me.

"I hope you love our small town. I'm sure my friends would love to meet you too. We own the place together."

His friends are named Taehyung and Jimin, though Taehyung prefers to go by Tae. They practically call themselves soulmates. They're adorable and very welcoming.

"If you ever need anything, feel free to ask any of us, we're always available."

Jimin had said and winked, making my cheeks flush pink and Taehyung simply rolled his eyes before giving me a boxy smile and offering me some breakfast.

After I was done, Taehyung had refused to take the payment for the breakfast.

"You're literally new here, I don't wanna abuse my policy by taking the money."

And it was then that I brought the job up and his eyes lit up.

He's given me his number and taken mine saying that he'll call after confirming everything with Guk and Jimin.

I left the café a while ago and I'm at the beach right now.

It's way more beautiful than I had expected, the warmth of the seaside breeze, the sand tickling my feet, the few people walking along the shore. Everything; beautiful.

Though my eyes have constantly been drifting to this boy. He's wearing a blue button up shirt and white shorts. He seems to be looking for something. I can't tell what or why but I can wonder.

He's just a stranger though.