The Flying Kick

" What?" Qinghe asked as he looked down. " Is that them?"

Yue sighed and crossed her arms. The boys always made such a big entrance every time. Well, they are F4. But legit there were only the four of them standing there.

" I think so. I can feel their presence, Li Zhen quietly stuttered.

" There's no need to be afraid guys, I'm right here." Yue reassured. She was pretty sure her words didn't help though, as Li Zhen and Qinghe were still cowering down. Shancai was the only one who stood there confidently. 

F4 always seemed to give off a big, intimidating aura to those they aren't close with. Who would expect the most popular guys in school to actually be softies?

" Hey. Green shoe guy, " Shancai examined Ah Si from head to toe. 

" What do you want?" Ah Si raised an eyebrow.

This isn't gonna end well.

" What's this?" Shancai asked as she held up her cracked phone. Yue just stood there watching the scene unfold. 

Yue knew her brother wouldn't give two damns about a random girl's phone that he stepped on, but she figured it was better to give Shancai some hope by letting her confront Ah Si rather than shutting her down instantly and telling her that Ah Si was a jerk that doesn't give a crap about anybody he isn't close with.

Well, looks like Shancai's about to find out any moment now.

" A broken phone," Ah Si replied. Meizuo smiled at that, which resulted in Yue giving him a glare. The boy quickly averted his eyes.

" Do you know why it's broken?" Shancai continued as she put her hand down.

" It's none of my business." Ah Si replied. 

Okay, this dragging on for way too long. Ah Si is just about as smart as a doorknob, you have to be straightforward with him otherwise he won't get your point.

" None of your business?" Shancai asked sarcastically. " You broke it by stepping on it,"

" When?"

" After the lecture. Those girls wanted to see you an they pushed me. And my phone fell on the floor. You stepped on it and broke it," 

I mean, at least she was straightforward. Yue rubbed her temples, this was getting frustrating to watch.

Ah Si just looked up and continued walking like nothing happened. 

Yep, that's my brother for you. 

The bell rang, Yue quickly grabbed her small black leather backpack and quickly followed the guys. She waved back at the three and saw Shancai struggling form Qinghe's grasp, trying to pick a fight with Ah Si. 

Yue motioned for her to stop, before turning back around to face the guys.

" You know the least you could do is buy her a new phone," Yue voiced as she walked beside Ah Si and the others.

" Yue, sometimes you really are too nice," Ximen shook his head.

" Being nice is better than being a snob, like some people," she shrugged, referring to her brother.

" Hey, Yue, do you know them?" Lei asked.

" Why should I tell you guys?" Yue crossed her arms.

" Fine, then don't," Ah Si scoffed, walking ahead. The rest exchanged glances.