Abandoned: Part 1

Yue's P.O.V.

  It's the big day. I know what you're thinking. And no, no one's getting married. Sorry about that. I mean it's Jing's birthday today.

  I was sitting at a vanity at Jing's house putting on some lip balm. Like I said before, I don't usually wear makeup but since it's Jing's birthday and since Jing kept nagging at me, I decided to put on some light makeup. I don't want to pile my face with makeup and end up looking like Freddy Krueger.

  I looked at myself in the mirror, my mascara, eyeliner, and blush all applied. I had simple silver flower earrings on and the purple necklace that my father had gotten me before he passed. The necklace matched the striped purple dress that I was wearing. My hair was in soft waves and my nails were polished from base to tip.

 My hair was in soft waves and my nails were polished from base to tip

  I looked at myself in the mirror once more before hearing the door open

  I looked at myself in the mirror once more before hearing the door open. I looked to see who opened it only to see Jing in her beautiful ankle black dress. I smiled at her as she smiled back.

  " Happy Birthday Jing." I said as I got up and walked over to her.

  " Thank you Yue. I really appreciate it." Jing said to me with a smile.  Right then, something popped into my head.

  " Oh, I have your gift right here," I said walking over to the vanity. I pulled open the drawer and took out a small box. " I hope this will remind you of all the good memories we had."

  My present to Jing was a bunch of photos of me and her, and a few with the boys too. The photos were taken throughout all of our years in school and outside of school. These photos were and still are the timeline of the two of us and F4. I knew Jing didn't really care about those fancy, and expensive gifts that everyone else got her. But knowing her for years, I knew the exact thing to get her.

  Jing opened the box and I could see her tearing up as she looked through the photos. Once she looked through them all, she looked up to me and threw me into a hug.

  " Thank you so much Yue, thank you for all you have done for me all these years, thank you for supporting me. No matter what I do in this life, I can never find a way to repay you and the boys." Jing said, her voice cracking.