To Sanya We Go!

( above is the dress Yue wears to the party.)

Yue's P.O.V.

  So, you know how I major in music right? Well, once you're majoring in music, they divide it up into sections like composition, film score, or music education and other things like that. I'm taking songwriting and musical performance this year. Songwriting, is where you of course write songs, but sometimes you have to do other things too like compose the songs you write, or write a song for the whole orchestra to perform. Musical Performance, is where you learn to perform in an orchestra, or solo and it helps you focus on yourself, like what you need to improve on and other things like that.

  Lei is in some of my classes, but not all, you see, he also takes songwriting and musical performance, but on top of that he is taking professional music which is like, the next level. Even though we take the same classes, our lectures are at different times, so we only see each other in some of our classes. So here I was, right now sitting in my classroom waiting for the next assignment.

" Alright students, so I know you guys are probably tired of the same old and boring music assignments, so this is what your next assignment will be. You have to take a famous composer's piece,  such as Bach, Beethoven, or Mozart, that was written for another instrument, like the piano or flute and convert it into a Chinese instrument, like the pipa, erhu or xiao. Oh, and this will be due in two weeks time." Mr. Mah told the whole class. I heard some people groan but I was silently laughing in my head. Yes! Another easy assignment. I mean, I already play the Guzheng, so it shouldn't be that hard to convert piano notes into guzheng notes right?

☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫

  " Ugh..." I groaned. You know that assignment right? Yeah, the music one? Let's just say converting like four sheets of piano music into guzheng notes is easier said then done. So here I was, sitting in the music room right before lunch trying to transfer Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata onto the guzheng, this is driving me crazy! I'll be surprised if I am still sane after finishing this assignment. I was having trouble converting both the base and treble clefs into one bar line because guzheng only has one bar line. ( Very sorry for those people who play guzheng, but I am making all of this up.)

  Then it hit me like a bunch of bricks (HOO anyone?), why don't I just use violin music instead of piano music? Violin also only has one bar line so it should be easier to convert. I started giggling like a mad scientist as I wrote down my ideas for later. I was so absorbed in my work that I didn't even notice that another person had walked into the room.

  " Ahem." I could hear someone clear their throat behind me. I winced turning around like a child that had been caught stealing extra dessert after dinner.

  " What are you still doing here? It's lunch time." Huaze Lei asked tilting his head.

  " Wait what are you doing here?" I asked back.

  " I'm here to pick you up for lunch like I do everyday." Lei told me.

  I just stared at him dumbly, " Huh?" I'm just gonna say my brain was half working right now so, you know what? Never mind.

  " What are you doing here anyway? Class ended like 20 minutes ago." Lei questioned.

  " Another music assignment." I sighed. Lei just nodded in understanding, as I got up from my guzheng chair or bench, whatever you call it.

  " Well, let's go we wouldn't want to keep the others waiting, now would we?" I asked.

  " After you, my Queen." Lei bowed.