Sibling Fight

!! IMPORTANT A/N !! (pls read)

Hi loves, it's been a while and I'm really sorry for not updating. I've been under a lot of stress lately with my mental health deteriorating and such, so I'm sorry but I haven't had a lot of motivation to write. I've also had major writer's block with this story, I would find myself sitting down and writing for a little bit only to find it not good enough and deleting it. Originally I was just going to follow the storyline of Meteor Garden and have Yue as a sort of "what if" character, what if she was in the actual story and what little things would change if she was in the original story. 

But I figured that would be too boring and you guys wouldn't want to reread the whole plot of Meteor Garden 2018. So, I have come to the decision of basing this story around Yue and Meizuo instead, so the story may not be focused on the main plot of Meteor Garden, instead, I will make it my own story, with the addition of some scenes and events from the original story. I will also do some major editing on the previous chapters as I feel that my writing style has changed greatly, and that the first few chapters were not of my best work. So I will be rewriting and editing the chapters prior to this chapter after I publish this current chapter you are all reading now. So in the mean time, as I edit and rewrite the previous chapters, feel free to read it again as I am pretty sure that the new and improved chapters will be versatile compared to the original.

Due to my writer's block, it would be a great help if some of you readers send me ideas or cute moments/scenes you guys would like between Yue and Meizuo, especially those that want me to update. I apologize but I cannot update if I have no ideas, so please, if you have any ideas or suggestions at all, please feel free to comment or DM me. I hope you guys understand, and sorry for the long Author's note, but please, enjoy the chapter!

~

"Lei!" Yue shouted in content, as she ran into the boy's arms.

He smiled, hugging her back as Ximen and Meizuo came up from behind them. 

" How was your trip?" the girl asked.

" It was good," Lei responded in his usual monotoned voice, though, a faint smile was evident on his lips. After Ximen and Meizuo had their turns greeting him, he looked around, " Where's Ah Si?"

Ximen waved it off, " Probably off somewhere with Shancai,"

" Let's go look for them," Yue suggested.

The 4 walked around the corner of the school to see Shancai and Ah Si bickering. Yue crossed her arms, as a playful smile appeared on her face. Ximen and Meizuo's reactions were similar to hers, as Lei just stood there, staying mum.

" The couple's bickering again?" Meizuo teased.

" Who's bickering with who-" Shancai cut herself off when she saw Yue and the rest of F4 standing there.

The older girl grinned, as she leaned against Meizuo, resting her arm on his shoulder, " Surprise,"

It took a moment for Ah Si to realize, " Lei!"

" Hi, I'm back,"

" He just arrived this morning, he called us when he landed," Ximen exclaimed.

" Ah Si, we should get together tonight," Meizuo suggested.

" Sure,"

" Shancai, long time no see," Lei smiled at her.

She smiled back, " Welcome back,"

Ximen, Meizuo and Yue all raised their eyebrows at the interaction.

" Hey," Ah Si interrupted, placing his hand on Shancai's shoulder. " Shancai's my girlfriend now,"