She's Back

A/N: I am so sorry for the late update😔! I'm not gonna make up any random excuse for myself because I was supposed to update but I didn't and that's my fault. Imma keep this note short, so please enjoy the chapter!

Yue and F4 were walking to their classes when Shancai and Li Zhen walked past them. Yue waved to both of them with a friendly smile on her face as they waved back. Yue looked back and saw the other four all looking towards Shancai, specifically her brother.

" Did you guys know that Shancai is infatuated with me?" Ah Si asked after a while.

" I think it's the other way around," Yue thought out loud. Alas, her brother ignored her comment, with Meizuo giving her a sympathetic smile.

" You mean the girl that knocked you out with a kick?" Ximen reminded with a smile on his face.

"  Hey, stop laughing. You don't believe me?" Ah Si looked back at them with an irritated look.

" I believe you," Meizuo sarcastically replied.

" I knew nobody could say no to my charm. The girl says one thing but means another," the former stated. Yue rolled her eyes.

" Yes, Ah Si, no one can resist your charm. Yet she had the audacity to kick you in the face, telling you she will not let you bully her, all while wrecking that poor handsome face of yours. Shame, that is," Yue jeered, with Lei laughing softly.

" Even I can't say no to Ah Si's angelic charm," Ximen joked.

Yue zoned out for a while until she realized they had stopped walking. She managed to catch the final bit of the conversation.

" Ah Si, it's not that hard to hit on a girl," 

" Oh, you're trying to hit on Shancai?" Yue queried with false shock. " Sorry man, but with that brain of yours, you could try for ten years and still not succeed,"

" Who said I'm going to hit on her? I just, want to pull a prank on her," Ah Si scoffed.

" Are you sure?" Ximen raised an eyebrow. " I won't help you then,"

" It's okay, Ximen isn't a good friend. I'll help you get her," Meizuo grinned, crossing his arms.

" That's great!" Ah Si exclaimed immediately. Yue sighed, shaking her head as the others laughed.

" I said I don't like her," He recomposed himself, and started walking again.

" Sure you don't like her, neither do we," Ximen shouted at him.

" Yeah, just wait for it. I bet he'll fall head over heels for her," Yue predicted.

The quintet had finally reached Ah Si's car, as they continued talking. Yue leaned on the car next to Lei, waiting for her brother to finish talking about all his childish pranks.

" Ah Si, we're too busy to be pulling pranks," 

" Busy with what?" 

Yue watched as Ximen and Meizuo shared a glance. 

" He forgot," 

" We need to see the professor to discuss our graduation project," 

" Oh, we can go tomorrow," Ah Si argued. "By the way, Lei, Yue, you two are majoring in music. Why are you guys coming with us?"

Yue looked at him like he was stupid. Probably because he is.

" What kind of question is that?!" Yue asked as she threw her arms in the air.