A/N: Important, please read!

Hi guys, this A/N will be on a slightly sadder topic. 1st of all thank you guys so much for reaching over 5K and over 100 votes, but I'll address that more in the next chapter.

So, everythings been going on lately with the BLM movement and protests. And I just have to say, I support them. I know many people are risking their lives out there right now, trying to fight for a change.

We should not be looking down on people, picking on people just because they have a different skin colour. It doesn't matter if you are black or white. None of that matters.

I'm glad that people are trying to fight for a change finally. But it wasn't just George Floyd, this isn't the first time things like this have happened. This isn't the first time that people have been picked on or killed for having a different skin colour.

And I know not everyone is bad, but it just takes one person or a few people to make everyone look bad. I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense, my mind is sort of everywhere right now too.

Who cares if someone is a different skin colour? We're all human at the end of the day. We all bleed the same blood.

I just wanted to get this message out there. May George Floyd and the others that have been mistreated, or murdered rest in peace.

And please guys, sign the petitions, donate to the charities. I know everyone may not be able to donate right now because of the pandemic, but please do everything you can. And for those who are going out to protest everyday, please, please stay safe, don't get hurt.

It's not just black lives matter, all lives matter. I hope I didn't offend anyone with this message, I am speaking my mind. And although things may not make sense, I hope you get my message.

Once again, I'm sorry if none of this makes any sense, my mind is also very jumbled up right now.

Love you guys, stay safe, stay healthy, until next time.

- Acey ~