" No, It's the Squid that I Caught!"

Third Person P.O.V.

  Daoming Si was skipping down the halls of the house, like a child at 11:00 p.m. telling everyone to wake up and eat squid.

" Hey! Do you want some grilled squid?!" He yelled skipping towards Yue's room.

" Wake up! Yue!"

" Get up Yue!"

Daoming Si was surprised when Meizuo opened the door, and might I add, in a bathrobe, Yue standing behind him wearing her pajamas.

" What are you doing?" Meizuo asked, leaning against the door frame.

" What are you two doing? " Ah Si asked back.

" Talking." Yue replied.

" You better not be lying otherwise both of you are goners." Ah Si warned. Ah Si's face turned into a childish one again as he remembered what he was there for.

" Have some squid." Ah Si replied, walking away, heading to Ximen and Lei's rooms.

" You're a pervert!" Meizuo accused Ah Si as he pointed at him. Yue burst into giggles after watching the irritated Meizuo's mouth get stuffed with grilled squid by her brother.

Ah Si saw this and shoved a skewer of grilled squid into Yue's mouth as well. Yue took a hold of the skewer and bit into the squid, which had a nice barbecue flavour to it. She was surprised that her brother had made it though.

" Yay! Grilled squid time!" Ah Si yelled as he continued skipping down the halls, heading towards Ximen's room.

" Hey!" Meizuo shouted after Ah Si. " What's your problem?"

Yue watched as her brother continued yelling, " Who wants some squid?" down the halls.

" It's so good!" Ah Si yelled like a five year old as he arrived at Ximen's room.

" Ximen! What are you doing? Eh!" Ah Si asked kicking open the door to Ximen's room.

" Hey! Ximen! Ximen!" The door began to close but Ah Si kicked it open again. There Yue could see Ximen, hopping to the door with nothing but a blanket wrapped around him. He looked like he just woke up too.

" What's wrong with you? I was just about to sleep!" Ximen yelled at Ah Si.

" Grilled squid at this hour?" Ximen asked.

" Hey! Yes, grilled squid! I told you! " Ah Si replied skipping away.

" I was about to sleep!" Ximen complained, hopping after Ah Si.

" Wake up!" Ah Si continued making a ruckus. That's it, Yue couldn't handle it anymore. She broke down laughing and collapsed onto the floor. It was so funny her eyes were tearing up.

" Get up! Get up!" Ah Si said knocking on the walls.

" So annoying!" Ximen complained, while Yue was still on the floor giggling like crazy.

" Hey! Get up! Wohooo! Hey, Jing want some grilled squid?" Ah Si annoyingly knocked on Jing's door. " Get up! Wake up!"

But when Huaze Lei opened the door to Jing's room, Ah Si immediately shut up and turn away, but he continued banging the doors of everyone's rooms.

As for Yue, she was still rolling around on the floor laughing.

☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫