Heartbroken

Warning: There are things in this chapter related to suicide. I am not promoting any of this stuff including suicide, self harm, etc. Please do not end your life at a young age, there is still so much to live for. I would also like to dedicate this chapter to Seventeenfan123 for being my first commenter! Thxs so much! :)

Yue's P.O.V.

I was shocked to see Meizuo in front of me. I playfully slapped his arm, something like this would usually go on with the boys, them randomly kissing me on the forehead, cheeks, etc. We treated each other like siblings, so it never really bothered me, but it would drive Ah Si crazy.

" Really? You kiss me because you have no date?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

" Just this once." he told me. " And besides, it was just a peck on the lips. What harm could that do?"

" You do know I have a boyfriend right? And he would probably kill you if he found out." I told him.

" Don't worry he won't find out." Meizuo assured me.

I turned around to see Shancai on the sand on top of my brother. " Hey, Meizuo, look." I tapped his arm.

We both looked at Shancai and Ah Si who were both on top of each other, lips touching. Basically, they were kissing. Oh and yeah, Shancai was on top of my brother. Someone also happened to record that so all of this was now streaming live on Weibo.

Shancai realized what had just happened and scrambled off my brother. Not that he minded, I think. Shancai quickly stood up along with my brother. Everyone, literally everyone was watching the scene unfold.

" I was wondering who tackled me. So, it was you." Ah Si broke the silence. " You almost knocked my teeth out." Ah Si and Shancai just looked at everyone awkwardly.

" Hey." my annoying brother said to Shancai. " What kind of expression is that?"

" Was that..." Ah Si started asking. Oh gods, it would have been fine if it weren't her first kiss but now, I feel bad for her. " Was that your first kiss?"

  I could see that Shancai had tears in her eyes. Poor girl. Shancai looked to Lei and then ran away from embarrassment.

  What a night.

☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫

  The next morning, F4, Jing and I were sitting at a table by the beach. I was reading a book about a boy who is the son of Poseidon and is framed for stealing Zeus's lightning bolt. I was on the chapter called " I Plunge to My Death. " until I felt a tap on my shoulders. I looked up from my lap to see Lei looking at me.

  " What book are you reading?" he asked.

  " It's called, " Percy Jackson and the Olympians, the Lightning Thief. " by Rick Riordan, published July 1st, 2005." I gave him the full description.

  He gave me a puzzled look, " And you say you're not a nerd."

  " Shut up." I told him. I look over to the stairs that lead to the beach and I see Shancai and Qinghe. Everyone else looks to where I was looking and see the two familiar people.

  " Hey. First kiss Shancai!" Ximen called out to her. I thought he called her Ms. Flying Kick?

  " That's not very nice." I told him, before continuing to read my book.

  Shancai turns around to look at us, " Don't call me that." She said to Ximen.

  " What first kiss?" Qinghe asked.