Finding the Culprit

- this is unedited, sorry :/ -

Third Person P.O.V.

" The rumors are getting worse," Yue sighed as she looked at Ximen and Meizuo who were also trying to find the culprit.

" Yeah," Ximen agreed, sipping his water. 

" We should find the culprit as soon as possible so this can all stop," Meizuo rubbed his temples.

" I don't think this Thomas guy lives in Shanghai," Yue stated. 

" He's probably gone back to France," Ximen said. " I think one of Thomas' friends shared the photos, and that's how they were set up,"

" I wonder though," Yue looked down hard at the information they've collected so far. " Who's trying to hurt Shancai,"

The door opened and Ah Si walked down the stairs. Meizuo tapped the two people beside him signaling that that he was here. All three of them slammed their laptops shut in unison.

" Hey, when can I get my phone back?" Ah Si asked.

" It's still being repaired," Meizuo clasped his hands together.

" Wei, you don't have class this afternoon?" Ximen stalled. 

" Why? I can't come if I don't have class?" Ah Si fired back. The trio looked at each other, not knowing what to say or do.

" Sure, you can," Yue spoke.

Ah Si crossed his arms, " Hey, what were you guys looking at? You're being so secretive," 

" I was showing them the newest anime I'm watching," Yue immediately answered. " You won't like it,"

Meizuo nodded along with Ximen," Romantic action,"

" Liars," Ah Si scoffed. " I doubt you guys were watching an anime. Show me, I want to see,"

Ah Si snatched Yue's laptop as they desperately tried to stop him. " Ah Si!"

He opened it and instantly saw the picture of Shancai and the foreigner. They watched his expression change and looked at each other not knowing what to do.

" What do we do?" Ximen mouthed.

They all looked back to Ah Si. His eyebrows were furrowed with an angry expression on his face. Slamming the laptop closed, he looked to the three people standing infront of him. 

" I get it now," he huffed. " They lied to me. Asking for directions? Directions my ass," 

Yue let out a breath of air, nervous as to what her brother would do next. He got up quickly and tried to leave the room, not before Meizuo and Ximen trying to stop him.

" Ah Si, don't," Yue grabbed his arm. " Calm down,"

" Get off!" he shook of his sister's arm and proceeded to leave the room.

" Ah Si!" Meizuo shouted after him. 

" What now?" Yue asked, running a hand through her hair.

" Let's follow him," Ximen suggested, and followed after Ah Si. Meizuo nodded, grabbing Yue's hand as they all followed her brother.

The four were outside looing for Shancai when they found her. She was walking down the stairs of the school when a huge bucket of red paint was spilt on her. 

Ah Si tried to run to her, but the two boys held him back. Yue gasped in shock at what happened to Shancai. The two girls who had spilt the paint on her ran down the stairs to see if she was okay, but left after realizing it was Shancai.