Prolog.

Brackenstar stalked across the hard ground of his territory. The two silver kits in front of him stumbling on tiny legs. Every time one would stop he would nudge it forward with a massive paw, bigger than any of his clanmates.

The bigger of the kits looked up at the night darkened sky, her ice blue eyes piercing, and her tiny jaws opened in a yawn, showing milk white teeth.

"Come along little one." His deep purr shocked him, but it shouldn't. His daughters would always have a special place in his otherwise cold heart. "We haven't much further to go."

"But im tired!" The larger kit said, her soft silver fur glowing in the moon light.

"Then i will carry you." Brackenstar crouched down, allowing them to climb onto his back.

The first kit had no trouble, her larger body springing up, but the second kit struggled, her tiny paws gripping her fathers golden tabby fur with claws unsheathed.

"Dont worry willow! Ill help you!" The bigger kit meowed, and grabbed her sisters scruff, pulling her up onto brackenstars shoulders.

That kit will be far stronger than any of her clan. If at only a moon old she can pull her sister around as if she were a mouse... Brackenstars thoughs were interrupted by a rustling in the bushes. And the silver queen stepped out, her golden eyes shocked.

"Brackenstar! What have you got?" The queens eyes were on the kits.

"Frostshine! Im so glad it was you who found us. I need a favor..." Brackenstar moved closer, his amber eyes wide with hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STORMCLAN

LEADER: Brackenstar: huge golden brown tabby with amber eyes and huge claws. Fierce and loyal,

DEPUTY: Cloudspot: dark gray tom with a white chest and amber eyes.

Medicine cat: Fernbelly: white she-cat with golden stripes across her back, and dark blue eyes.

Apprintice: mousepaw: dark brown tom with yellow eyes.

Warriors:

Thistlewhisker: light brown tom with broken whiskers, and a large scar across his muzzle

Snowberry: white shecat with black spots on her head, and green eyes.

Leafflutter: small gray tabby with amber eyes.

Apprintice: applepaw: light gray she cat with blue eyes.

Hawkshadow: gray tabby tom with amber eyes.

Dawnspirit: large ginger tom with green eyes and white paws.

Mintheart: calico shecat with white muzzle and ears, and Sky blue eyes.

Nightsky: black tom with ice blue eyes, and a white spot on his forehead.

QUEENS: she cats expecting or nursing kits.

Frostshine: silver shecat with amber eyes.

Mothflight: heavily pregnant light brown shecat with gray eyes.

Lilyfall: tan and gray shecat with white paws, blind in one eye.

ELDERS:

Freckleheart: spotted brown tom with long legs and a stumped tail.

Daisyleaf: long furred golden shecat, mother of brackenstar. Oldest cat in the clan and nearly deaf.

Antwhisker: short ginger tom with green eyes and short temper.