Guardian Angel

(I know the song has nothing to do with the story but I still wanted to add it)

11:30 pm

You were in the club hanging around a woman named, Heaven and her friends.

You have been protecting people for years but you worked extra hard when it came to protecting Heaven.

God himself told you "If you successfully protect Heaven, I will finally give you wings."
Which will be the last step in your transformation process since you had everything else like glowing eyes, and the halo.
.
.
.

You danced with the girls to spread your good energy so they'll stay protected, but something wasn't right.

You felt the hairs on your neck go up and turned around to see Heaven making eye contact with a guy at the bar. Next to him was his demon, Ski, who is very powerful.

"Please Stokeley don't do this." You said while walking up to him

"Don't do what? " He said with a smirk appearing on his face.

"You know what I mean and why do you always have to bother me? Why not Angela?" You said while pointing at her.

She literally sat there watching her person have a mental breakdown.

"Shes too easy, I need someone who is going to fight back and that person is you".

You huffed as you tried to figure out a way to stop him.

"You know what, let's make a deal" he said.
He came closer to you and whispered in your ear. Your eyes grew wide but you agreed any way.

Before following him you told your friend Fate, to watch them.

Stokeley locked the door to the random room he found and started to slither his tongue down your neck.

You tried not to but you ended up moaning and wrapping your arms around his neck. He loved this and made his way back to your lips and kissed you.

He stopped and just looked at you.

"What?" You said with a worried look
"Show me your true form." He told you

You gave him a confused look but obeyed when he said "Please"

He admired your Bright eyes and halo and revealed his true form too.

(Her eyes looked like this for anyone who is confused. )

(Ski's form is something like this

(Ski's form is something like this...turn up your brightness)

The tension between them grew and their lips collided once again

He picked you up and laid you on the desk. He tore your panties off and saw your soaking wet pussy, his mouth began to water and said "I've been wanting to do this for years." Before eating his dessert.

Your moans grew louder as he started doing tricks with his tongue.
None of the angels made me feel like this. You thought

After a couple of minutes  your sweet juices made its way into his mouth which made him the happiest demon alive. He grabbed your neck and gave you a sloppy kiss before ramming himself inside you.

You gasped and began to claw his back already.
Moans, yelling, skin clapping and grunts began to fill the room. Not to mention everything on the desk was falling off.

"What's my name?" He asked as he lifted her leg.

"DADDY" you moaned

Both of you came at the same time. And you quickly got dressed.

You stared at each other for a while before heading towards the door.

"Um... Thanks" you said before leaving.

I hope you guys liked this