Picnic

You were currently blindfolded and being dragged by your boyfriend. Where to? you might ask Well you don't know, every time you'd ask he would say "It's a surprise" or "you'll see"

All you know is that it was somewhere outside because all you could smell is grass and hear the faint sounds of birds.

A couple more minutes past and your feet grew tired. He could hear them as you dragged them through the grass.

"We're almost there mamas" he assured you

"BABY" You began to whine

"Just a couple more steps" he said

Then he stopped which caused you to bump into him

"We're here" he announced

"Finally" you mumbled

He smacked his lips and pinched your arm

"OW"
"Be grateful, because I could've took your ass to McDonalds." He said as he took your blindfold off.

You were going to say something smart but the beautiful scenery left you speechless.

You also noticed that he set up a little picnic for the two of you

"Wow babe this is beautiful" you said as you sat next to him

"I wanted to do something different" he said as he took the food out of the basket.

Most of your guys "dates" were spent in his car smoking weed and eating fast food, yes its ghetto but you didn't care as long as you were with his goofy ass.

It was silent for a while as you guys ate

It was silent for a while as you guys ate... well not really his fat ass was smacking but let's keep it real you were too. 

Out of the blue he said

"Thanks for being a real one"

"Where did that come from?" You asked

"I don't have a lot of money, I dropped out of highschool and I'm not sexiest man out here... I'm just a nobody that slows people down but you believe in me you believe my rap career will take off and that success will come my way even when others don't. So I took you out here on this nice date to say thank you and that I appreciate you."

You don't cry often but what he said made you cry like a bitch

He wiped your tears and you hugged him tight

"Stokeley you're the smartest and the most sexiest person I know and you are somebody to me and soon the rest of the world just you wait baby." You told him

He smiled.

"And when that day comes you'll be right by my side... My ride or die."