Diary

12:00am

The rain outside gave you inspiration to write in your diary.
It's been a while since you have but you had something's to write about.
First:this beautiful rainy day
Second:how you've been feeling lately
Third: Stokeley Goulbourne

You and Stokeley have been friends for a year now but you started catching feelings for him a couple months ago. You tried to brush it off but every time you saw him you found another reason to like him.

You smiled to yourself and began write

To the boy who filled my empty heart and took over my thoughts. You created this feeling inside of me that I never felt before but I only feel when I'm with you. The affect you have on me is crazy, it's like you're some type of drug and I'm the idiot who's addicted to you. I tried... I really did try to stop myself from getting attached but your crazy personality and your beautiful smile just reeled me in.
And the tattoos on your face that I always admired, I remember you telling me the story behind each one. I think that was the moment I fell in love with you, when I got to really look at you and hear your story. But unfortunately you will never know that have these feelings for you because I know you don't feel the same way.
S.G 

You grew tired and were about to get ready for bed when you heard the doorbell ring.

"What the fuck?" You mumbled as you made your way to the front door.

You looked through the peep hole but saw nothing
You slowly opened the door.
"H-hello" You stuttered

"BOO"

A man with a fake knife and a ski mask came out of nowhere laughing at you.
It was Stokeley
"That wasn't funny!" You yelled as you hit his arm.
Still laughing he picked you up and said
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean scare the little baby."

"Yes you did... And I'm not a baby."

He put you down on the couch and went to kitchen.
"So what were you doing?" He asked
"Nothing much just about to go to sleep, what about you?" You asked

"Just came to check on you and go to the store to get a new notebook."

You were now laying down on the couch, struggling to keep your eyes open.

"Oh I...I have some notebooks upstairs if you need one." You said faintly. Before falling asleep

Stokeley carried you upstairs and tucked you in bed. He looked over at the stacks of notebooks on your desk and grabbed one, but also noticed another notebook that had your initials on it. He chuckled at the thought of you having a diary, he definitely planned on teasing you about it some day.
He quickly flipped through the pages until one caught his eye. The page with his initials on it, but before could read it he heard you toss and turn in the bed which made him panic.
He took your diary and went straight home eager to read the page about him.