Valentine's Day

(sorry this is late but enjoy)
.
.
.

You were sitting in your last class doing the assignment while trying to ignore everyone else in the class.
Everywhere you looked there was a girl with a big smile bragging about her present which was wrapped in something red, white, or pink. I mean this shit is annoying.

But then again it was nice and the only reason you feel this way is because you didn't have a valentine of your own.
You couldn't  brag about it to your friends or on snap like the other girls.😭 All you could do was sit and watch and be bitter about it.

The bell rung and you were the last one to walk out of the classroom since all the couples blocked the door way.
You sighed and walked to your locker, noticing something stick out of it.
You opened it and saw a pink envelope with a heart on it. Still confused, you opened it and saw a letter inside.

Your presence always puts a smile on my face
Your beautiful eyes always take my breath away
And your lips... Oh how I wish one day ours will collide
I can't wait for the day when I get to call you mine ~ S.G
(I am so sorry you had to read that ugly shit I tried my best)

You heard footsteps and looked up to see Stokeley, the boy a couple lockers down from you holding a rose.

Stokeley's POV I felt my stomach twist and turn

Stokeley's POV
I felt my stomach twist and turn. What if she doesn't like it? What if she laughs in my face?
I continuisly tapped my foot while waiting for her reaction.
Her shocked expression turned into a big smile, then she hugged me.

"This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you." She told me

"You're welcome." I told her

It was quiet for a while until I spoke again.

"So... Yn... Will you be mine?" I asked while looking down at my feet

She smiled and yelled yes before kissing me.

.
.
.

This is for all my single ladies out there at home watching and reading stories on Wattpad I love y'all❤️❤️❤️