The Tattoo On Your Neck

6:30AM
.
.
.

You woke up to the smell of bacon.
His mom must be making breakfast you thought.
You spent another night at your boyfriend Stokeley's house. His house was your happy place, everyone in his family was nice to you and treated you like their own especially his mom.

You opened your eyes and saw the beautiful tattoos on his neck. Your favorite one was the dragon. You didn't know if it had a special meaning to him but it sure did to you, it was always the first thing you would see when you woke up in your happy place. It made you feel safe when you saw it. Even had thoughts about getting the same tattoo on your neck.

You scooted closer to him and began to kiss and suck on his neck.

Ski POV
" Mamas don't start this." I smiled as she continued to kiss me.
She did this Everytime we saw each other knowing damn well it makes me horny.

"Do what?" She said acting innocent

I picked her up and put her on top of me so she could feel me. She smiled and kissed me more, I slid my hands in her panties and started to rub her clit. She gasped and tried to stop me.

"Stokeley no your mom is going to hear us." She told me

"Be quiet then." I told her before pushing her down and getting on top.
I took off her panties and shirt
I began to suck on her neck as my fingers slid in and out of her pussy. The sounds of her wet pussy and moans were music to my ears.

"OH FU-" she began to moan but I put my hand over her mouth.
"Remember mamas? You gotta be quiet." I smirked

I pulled down my shorts and slid myself into her tight pussy.
She moaned against my hand. Her eyes rolled back.
"No, look at me." I demanded now thrusting faster

I could've nutted right then and there just by looking at her beautiful e/c eyes. I saw more then lust in her eyes I saw love, she loved me with all her heart and didn't have to admit it. Her eyes said it all.

As we were close to the end she moved my hand and said

"I love you."

I kissed her passionately

And said

"I love you too"

This was the first time we said it and I wasn't just saying that because we were having sex I said it because I meant it
And I'll say it again.

"I love you with all my heart, Y/F/N"

(Your full name)
❤️
❤️
❤️

I really liked this one and btw I got the idea from Rico Nasty's Documentary. If y'all haven't watched it you should because it was amazing. Also what color are your eyes? Mine are brown