Guardian Angel pt.3

You woke up to the feeling of your legs scraping against the burning ground of hell as two demons dragged you and all you could do was shriek in pain.

Minutes went by and they stopped in front of two big red doors which slowly began to open. Inside was this mysterious figure and you got closer you noticed that he looked a lot like God.

You weren't really sure because his eyes were covered but he had the beard and everything else

"Is that you my Lord?" You quietly said

He smirked and raised his right hand that was covered in blood and in that moment you knew that wasn't your lord, but satan himself. The demons dropped you and left.

"SO YOU'RE THE LITTLE ANGEL THAT FELL IN LOVE WITH ONE OF MY DEMONS." He said

"STUPID LITTLE GIRL." He laughed

"He l-loves me. He told me he loves." You told him

"HA IMPOSSIBLE NONE OF MY DEMONS HAVE FEELINGS DO YOU THINK WE ALLOW SIMPS IN HERE."

"I... I w-want to go home." You stuttered

He laughed even harder

"VERY STUPID LITTLE GIRL."
"YOU THINK THAT THEY'RE GOING TO TAKE YOU BACK AFTER THE SHIT YOU DID, OH NO SWEETHEART YOU ARE GONNA STAY HERE WITH ME AND MY DEMONS FOREVER."

"NO" You cried
"IM STILL A CHILD OF GOD." you said as you grabbed the cross around your neck but it instantly burned your hand.

"YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?"

He stood up and grabbed you by the throat and drew a satanic symbol on your forehead with his blood.

"JAHSEH" he yelled

A man with blue dreads came from behind you.

"Yes, my Lord?"

"TAKE HER TO THE CHAMBERS FOR ME WILL YOU."

"Yes my Lord"

He then picked you up and carried you to the Chambers.

°
°
°

Jahseh put you down on your bed and started your bath. He also got bandages for your wounds
'hes a little too nice for a demon' you thought

"Can you stand up?" He asked as he looked back at you

You stood up and instantly fell on your scraped knees.

"Ow"

"Damn I should've been by you when you did that huh." He laughed

He picked you up and helped you out of your dress and put you in the bath.

"How do you feel?"
"Physically I feel like I'm dying and mentally I'm numb.... Why do I feel so numb?"

"The symbol he put on you makes you numb... That's the first step of a demon to feel numb at all times."

"Where's Stokeley?"

"I honestly don't know but I do know he got you fucked up."

"Why you being so nice to me? Aren't you supposed to be rude or something?"

"Unlike most demons I have the ability to turn my feelings on and off. Also I heard a lot about you so I know you don't deserve to be in a place like this."

'Damn I wish I met him before Stokeley mean ass.' you thought

After finishing your bath Jahseh put you in bed and said goodnight. As he left the room he saw Stokeley down the hall all rainbows and sunshine coming from wherever he came from. Jahseh gave him a dirty look before going to his room.

This is booty y'all and I'm sorry but hey y'all finally got an update also how do y'all feel about Jahseh