MERRY CHRISTMAS

5:20am

You and your boyfriend, Stokeley were peacefully asleep until your alarm went off

You and your boyfriend, Stokeley were peacefully asleep until your alarm went off. Luckily it woke you up and not him, he deserves a peaceful day because for the past couple of weeks he's been stressing himself out due to not having enough money to buy you a Christmas gift. This isn't the first time he's felt this though, he did the same thing last year but I feel like this year its gotten worse because I can tell he's letting all his anger build up and not releasing it. Today you decided to go to work for a couple hours just to earn enough money to celebrate today. After a nice warm shower you step out of the bathroom to get your work clothes that you left in the room, but as soon as you walked in you noticed that Stokeley was gone. You continued to get dressed but was still very confused about his sudden disappearance.

Hours later

You sat at your cubicle bored as hell. You were only supposed to work a few hours today but now you have to stay till midnight. You still have no idea where Stokeley went no text no call no nothing and it killed you. 

Midnight came around and you were the last one in the office finally signing off. Still nothing from your boo, maybe hanging out with Jahseh and the boys where ever he is you're gonna kill him because who leaves their girl on Christmas day?

What started as anger turned into sadness as you got closer to home knowing that this nigga wasn't going to be there. You drove through the parking lot and saw some people taking their decorations down, which made you even more fucking sad.

You parked and walked up to your apartment. As you got closer to your door you noticed music softly playing inside. You opened the door and saw Stokeley turning on the lights to this new Christmas tree he must've bought and there were a couple of presents under it too. Instantly you began crying, dropping your keys which caught his attention.

"Hey baby." He said as he came over and hugged you.

"How was work?"

"Fucking boring and where TF did you go?"

"Out buying gifts nigga duh."

You laughed as he sat you down to open your presents. You opened the first one and it was a Louis Vuitton purse, you jumped up and down like a kid

"Calm down you not done yet baby."

You sat back down again and opened the second gift which was some lingerie.

"Ooo this is pretty."

"Shit a gift for you and me."

After a couple more gifts, you thanked him and told him how much you appreciated him.

"I truly do love you Stokeley, you the only person that constantly make me laugh and feel like I'm number one and that's all I need from you. No fancy gifts or nothing like that just you."

He smiled when you said that and had you close your eyes for the last gift.

"Ok you can open them now."

He was on his knee with a wedding ring proposing to you.

"Oh my God oh my God Stokeley are you serious?"

"Hell yeah you've been down for me since day one. No one gonna support me and love me like you do and I want to make sure you're mine forever, so will you marry me?"

"YES"  

His eyes lit up after that, picking you up and kissing you a thousand times.

Hell yeah you'll be Mrs. Goulbourne

This was obviously meant for yesterday but bout time I got home to finish it up I fell asleep anyways Merry late Christmas yall