Diary 2

11:00am

Stokeley POV

Stokeley laid in his bed with your diary sitting next to him. Shocked. He read it the minute he got home, and now his thoughts were drowning him. Do I like her too? Is there a connection? Will this change everything?
He wanted to figure it out before he goes back to your place and confronts you about it.

So he laid there and thought about all the good times you had together

Yn POV

You yawned and got out bed to do your morning routine. You went downstairs and made some tea to start off the day. After doing you went back upstairs to your desk to do some work but noticed that your diary wasn't there. You didn't panic though you figured it was somewhere in the house. You checked everywhere but no luck.

You started to hyperventilate not knowing where the fuck the book was. Then you remembered, Stokeley was here last night.
You hoped that you were wrong as you dialed his number but before you could call there was a knock on the door.

It was Stokeley

"Stokeley I'm glad your here look someone~"
"Took your diary" he said as he held it up in the air.

A wave of embarrassment hit you and you look down at the ground.

"Did you read your page?" You asked quietly

He lifted your chin up and responded "yes I did. Why didn't you just tell me straight up?"

"Because it's only been a year, I got attached wayyy too fast and would've scared you away."

He walked closer to you and looked you deep in the eye

"Baby you not scaring me away"

And with that your lips collide
.
.
.

Sorry this was really simple and had no sex what so ever but I'm back hooray🎉🎉🎉