I missed you

Flashback
You and your then boyfriend, Stokeley were enjoying yourselves at a random party.
As y'all danced you began to grind on him. Stokeley smirked as thoughts of fucking you in the bathroom or a random room upstairs came to mind. He grabbed your hand and took you upstairs, unfortunately all the bedrooms were occupied so y'all had to use the bathroom.
Placing you on the counter, he took the time drink the rest of his Henny before kissing your soft lips.
Things became intense as you could taste the Henny and spread your legs as wide as you could for him, he was about to take off his belt but was interrupted from someone banging on the door.
"Man what?" Stokeley yelled
"The police are here." The person responded
You two rushed and tried to get your car but it was too late, y'all were surrounded by cops.
"Well well well look what we got here fellas, a couple of lovebirds." A cop laughed.
The officer made you both get on your knees. Y'all weren't the only ones who got caught, they made the others sit next to y'all and form a line.
"A neighbor made a noise complaint, said she asked the owner of the house to turn down the music before calling us but I guess he didn't listen." The cop said
"Aye man that's between them that has nothing to do with us." One guy from the line said.
Everyone else shook their heads and agreed.
"Tell you what, you tell me the owner of that house and I'll let all of you go." The cop announced.
We all have each other confused looks, not one person from the line knew who the owner was.
The cop laughed.
"This is hilarious, not one of you know the owner but had no problem going to their party."
He decided that he would randomly choose who would be set free.
You and Stokeley watched as most of them were being let go but when it got you guys he only set you free.

"Alright little lady, go home." He said to you as he took off the cuffs

"W~wait what about my boyfriend?" You said
"Oh him? Oh yeah he's going to jail." The cop responded
WHAT
you and Stokeley both yelled
"Look man you look like a dangerous gang banger with all the face tats and the fact that you reek of alcohol and marijuana doesn't help you right now." He told Ski.
"Man this is some bullshit!" Ski yelled
"He used aggressive language and yelled at me, I felt unsafe." The cop read what he wrote in his notebook before taking Stokeley to his car.

"Stokeley"
You called his name and he looked back at you

"Remember that I love you ok?"
He told you

"O~Ok"
Your voice cracked as tears ran down your cheeks

"I love you yn"
He said as they drove away.

3years later
You haven't spoken to him since then, Your parents didnt allow it.
"Do you know how dumb it will look for a 16 year old girl to visit her boyfriend in jail? Absolutely not!!" They said

But now your grown but the fact that you haven't seen him in years was holding you back.
What if he's mad at me?
What if he hates me?
What if he forgotten all about me?
You thought as you walked into your apartment.

You sighed and sat on your bed, you didn't even know if he was out or not. He could've been out a few days after it happened and you would never know due to your parents.
You dozed off for a while but woke up to the sound of someone banging on your door.

"WHO IS IT"
you yelled as you walked towards the door.

" Special delivery guy!"
The man yelled back

You were confused but opened the door anyway.
Your confused look turned into a smile as you saw Stokeley holding a bouquet of roses for you.
"STOKELEY"
You yelled as you jumped on him, he chuckled and held you tight.
"Hi princess"
"I missed you so much"
you told him as you cried on his shoulder
He carried you into your room and laid you down on the bed
"I missed you too"

He began to kiss and suck on your neck, leaving hickeys as he traveled down to your pussy. You were WET the only man that's been down there was him and having to wait 3 years!!! Ooo whew Chile.

He didn't waste no time, took your panties off and ate you right then and there Causing you to moan loudly which really turned him on.

He took off his belt and tied your wrist then took off his clothes and slowly slid inside of you.
You hissed and arched your back, having to get used to his size again.

As time passed you became a moaning mess because he picked up the pace and had you doing crazy ass positions.

"Oh fuck!"
You moaned as the familiar feeling in your stomach became stronger. You tried your best to hold it in but ended up cumming all over his dick anyway, he smiled at the sight of it but kept going.

"Wait Stokeley I need a minute, you know I'm sensitive right now."
You whined as you scooted up some.
He just pulled you back down and leaned in so now he was by your ear.

"This pussy belongs to me right?"
"Yes daddy"
"Alright so I think I have the fucking right to do whatever to the pussy that belongs to me."
He said before ramming himself back inside you. You clawed his back and let out a loud moan.
The overwhelming feeling caused your body to shake.
After a few more thrusts and grunts he came and laid on your chest.
"I love you Stokeley"
you told him as you played with his dreads
"I love you too yn"
.
.
.

[So I was thinking about whether I should add sexy gifs *cough cough* if you know what I mean👅😝😝 to my smut imagines but the thing is idk if y'all on that level of freaky like I am]