the 80s pt. 2

[this is the same day from pt.1]

After we skipped school, he took me out to eat at this restaurant that I never heard of

After we skipped school, he took me out to eat at this restaurant that I never heard of. It was nice, they had a karaoke machine and currently a man with a soothing voice was singing and Stokeley had been watching me eat for like a minute now.

"What?" I broke the silence
"What?" He responded
"You were staring at me, Stokeley"
"No I wasn't yn"
"Yes you were"

Stokeley clearly irritated over the stupid argument and then he started laughing.

'is this nigga crazy?' you thought

"Ok I was staring at you" he admitted
"But it's because there's a spider on you."

After hearing that you immediately jumped up screaming trying to get the spider off you. Stokeley grabbed you so you could calm down and you noticed that his ass was laughing then you looked around and saw everyone in the restaurant looking at you crazy. You turned back to Stokeley who was still laughing and smacked his arm.

"That shit wasn't funny." You told him before storming out of the restaurant.

You were so embarrassed and pissed off that you didn't even want to be in his car so you decided to walk home. A couple seconds later you hear him from afar yelling.

"Ayo baby!"
"Babygirl!"
"I'm sorry"

He pulled his car up next to you but you kept walking.

"Please get in the car yn."

You said nothing

"It was just a joke." He told you

"That shit was embarrassing Stokeley."
You told him as you finally stopped walking and looked at him.

"I know and I'm sorry, just let me make it up to you ok?"

You gave him a confused look but agreed and got into the car.

It was late now and Stokeley just pulled up to one of those drive through movies and we fought over what movie we should watch, it was either Stokeley's options which was Scarface or The Shining or mine which was The Karate Kid or Purple Rain

"Stokeley please choose one of my choices."

"No, yn both of those options are gay it's either Scarface or The Shining now choose."

"I don't want to watch none of that gruesome shit." You whined

He sighed turned to the man at the window

"Two tickets for Scarface please." He said
"No, TWO FOR KARATE KID." you yelled.

"Yn, I swear to God if he gives me tickets to one of those gay ass movies we fighting."

"They're not gay you just jealous of Prince and Ralph Macchio." You responded

"Yeah yn I'm jealous of nigga who wears women's clothes and makeup and another who looks 12." He said sarcastically.

You both laughed and the guy at the window gave him the tickets.

"So... What are we watching?" You asked
He frowned
"The gay ass karate kid."

"Ha ha ha ha ha I woooonn!" You yelled and stuck your tongue out

"Better stick that tongue back in before I put it to use."

10 minutes in the movie

He's been mean mugging the whole time while I was just in aw as I stared at Ralph Macchio.
"You act like this nigga God."
"Boy I would have his babies."
"Tuh! If you having anyone's babies it's definitely going to be mine and mine only."

He touched my thigh which made me jump.
"Don't be scared, I got you." He whispered in your ear and began to kiss my neck. 
My  heart was racing and now there's a pool in between my thighs. He took off your seatbelt and put you on his lap.

"Ride me."

You chuckled

You chuckled. "boy I'm a virgin I don't know how to do that."
"I'll guide you." He said as he slowly pulled up your skirt and taking off your panties.

His hands were slightly gripping my hips as I positioned myself. It hurt but I kept grinding my hips and Stokeley seemed to like it so I guess I was doing it right, the pain started to fade away so I picked up the pace a bit.

Stokeley's pov 

Seeing her bounce up and down was just a beautiful sight, I unbuttoned her shirt and saw that her bra was barely hanging on, I took it off and watched as her titties bounced. I sat up and began to play with them, kissing, biting all that.

"Oh fuck, Stokeley" she moaned
I smiled then grabbed her neck and gave her a sloppy kiss.

"What's my name?"
"Stokeley" she moaned

I tightened my grip

"What's my name?"

" Oh Fuck Daddy"

And with that we both came.

Hey y'all sorry this so long but at least it's juicy. Is anyone here a virgin like me or did y'all cherry popped😂😂