Twenty One

Keith and Lance slept peacefully. Lance had gotten up early than Keith though and when he left the room to check on the others, there were guards waiting at his door.

"Um can I help you?" He asked.

"Your under arrest for breaking the law. This law that has been broken is punishable by death." Lance's eyes went wide.

"What!" Then the guards quickly put cuffs on Lance." OW! Hey!" Lance yelled.

"Where's the child?!" A guard yelled.

"What!" Lance looked down the hall and saw Pidge, Hunk, Shiro, and Allura.

"Guys! Help me?" The guard pulled on Lance's cuffs some more.

"Get the child."

"What! No stop!" Lance tried to yell but the guard shut his mouth.

"I'm sorry but why is it that your hurting my paladin?" Allura came up to the guards.

"Your red paladin is breaking law!" Everyone turned around and saw Zara holding Zakaria's arm.

"I'm sorry I tried to stop her!" Zakaria yelled.

"AHHHHHH!" Lance then turned to see flashing lights from the room and Keith's screams.

"Stop!" Lance yelled at them." Please! please stop!" He tired to push the guards off him but failed.

"Zara! Stop this!" Allura exclaimed.

"Your paladin is breaking our laws." Zara said.

"We didn't know about your laws!" Allura said. The guards brought out Keith, who had a shock collar. Lance growled.

"Did you hurt Keith." Lance growled.

"Calm down Alpha he's not fully hurt yet." The guards pushed Keith to the ground and turned on his collar.

"AHHHHH!!" Keith screamed and everyone yelled.

"YOUR GOING TO KILL THEM STOP!"

"PLEASE STOP! KEITH!!!"

~~~~~

"Ke-? Keith? babe?" Keith slowly opened his eyes and saw Lance leaning over him.

"L-lan-nce?"

"Hey don't try to speak okay?" Keith sat up and Lance helped him.

"Wh-e-"

"Were in our room." Keith looked around." On the ship."

"W-"

"Because they tried to hurt you." Lance said.

"T-"

"Keith stop!" Lance yelled and Keith jumped." Just stop okay? Please." Lance sat at the edge of the bed now." Stop hurting yourself please."

"Lance." They both looked up and saw Allura standing there." It wasn't his fault. Or yours."

"But it is!" Lance stood up with tears in his eyes." I couldn't protect them!" He let the tears go. Keith saw and tried to sit up.

"No one could have known that was going to happen."

"I could have been ready!" Lance cried.

"L-la-ance." They turned and saw Keith trying to sit up and reach for Lance." L-a-nce." Lance sat down next to Keith and Keith hugged him. He hummed and pulled Lance closer.

"I'm so sorry they hurt you." Lance cried into Keith's shoulder. Keith looked over at Allura and noticed she was sad as well.

"I'm going to check on the others."