Twenty Three

It had been now been 6 months of Keith being pregnant with Rosalina and he hated every minute. He would normally been alone in his room just waiting for Lance to get back from a mission. Or he would be with everyone doing tests to see if Rosalina was Altean at all. Right now Keith was sitting in the lounge playing around with one of his knifes.

"You shouldn't be playing around with knifes, Keith." Keith looked up to see Hunk.

"Oh hey Hunk." Keith said sadly secretly hoping it was Lance." Aren't you supposed to be on a mission?"

"I was but Allura took me off and put Pidge in my place, she said it had something to do with tech."

"Oh . . . Ok." Keith held his knife in both hands, and began to trace the side.

"You miss don't you?" Keith nodded." Yeah I miss Lance a lot too. Ever since what happened he's been kind of distance."

"Yeah. I don't even know why?!" Keith yelled in frustration. He calmed down after and pulled his knees to his chest." He won't even look at me with it tearing up." Keith sniffed.

"I'm so sorry." Hunk placed his hand on Keith's back." It must be hard for you both."

"Mhm." Keith hummed.

"Does he talk in his sleep?"

"What?" Keith looked at him.

"Does he talk in his sleep? Whenever we were on the bus he would fall asleep and talk about weird stuff."

"Oh."

"We should spy on him!" Hunk yelled and jumped up.

"What! Why would we do that!?" Keith asked.

"Because then we could figure out what he's thinking about!" Hunk smiled at Keith.

"Bu-"

"Hey guys." They both looked up and saw Lance walking in yawning.

"Hey. How was the mission?" Keith got up and went over to Lance.

"It was good i guess."

"What do you mean?" Hunk asked.

"These people that lived there attacked us but then realized that we were the paladins of voltron." Lance sighed.

"Oh sorry." Keith said." You look kind of tired?"

"Yeah kind of." Lance said and looked down at his feet.

"Are you okay?" Keith asked and lightly touched Lance's arm. Lance jumped slightly and Keith retracted his arm.

"O-oh sorry!" lance exclaimed.

"Lance are you okay?" Hunk asked and Lance looked over at him.

"O-of course i am! Why wouldn't you think that!?"

"You've been distant." Keith said rubbing his arm. Lance looked at Keith who was staring at his feet." And quite." Keith's eyes got a bit watery." A-and you haven't been talking to Rosy." Lance saw little rain drops dripping off Keith's face.

"Oh Keith." Lance reached for Keith's arm."

"And it hurts! Cause I'm alone and you won't talk to me when I'm here for you!" Keith cried." And I want you to talk about what's going on." Lance then pulled Keith into a hug and Keith gasped.

"I'm so sorry." Lance whispered. Keith couldn't hug Lance back because Lance was holding his arms and squeezing him." I'm so so so sorry." Keith laid his head on Lance's shoulder and calmed down.

"It's okay." Keith whispered back.

"No it's not because you've been alone." Lance said." And i should be able to tell you everything but I-I'm just scared."

"Yeah are you scared?" Keith asked.

"Because I'm just afraid to talk about the- the past." Lance said.

"We don't have to talk about that." Keith said.

"Okay." Lance smiled. Keith smiled to then got on his tippy toes and kissed Lance's forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Keith had the biggest smile.

"This is so touching." Keith then jumped when he heard Hunks voice." You forgot I was here didn't you." Keith was hiding behind Lance.

"Yeah." Lance chuckled." I need to get some sleep." Lance yawned again. Keith then grabbed Lance's wrist and dragged him out of the room and headed for their shared bedroom." Whoa!" Keith opened the door and shoved Lance on to the bed." Keith what are you-" Keith then shut the door and flopped on to the bed. Keith picked up Lance's arm, cradled under it, and hugged Lance's side." Oh I see." Keith hummed and snuggled more into Lance's shoulder." Oh you wanted cuddles. And warmth."

"Go to sleep." Keith mumbled.

"Okay." Lance sighed and cradled Keith in his arms." I missed this. Holding you. I should have never drifted away from you." Lance looked down to see that Keith was already passed out." You needed sleep more than me." Lance kissed Keith's forehead before falling asleep himself.

'~'~'~'~'

Shiro was walking down the halls with Pidge. They were talking about Rosalina and how to make everything safe around the castle.

"Anyway I was thinking about taking Keith's old room and making it like a playroom for Rosy?" Pidge said to Shiro." Shiro?"

"HUH! What!? Oh sorry." Shiro said.

"Dude did you . . . SPACE OUT?!" Pidge laughed and slapped her knee.

"Yeah." Pidge looked back up at Shiro." I've been spacing out a lot." He sounded so sad and serious.

"Is everything okay?" Pidge asked and stopped Shiro.

"Of course! Why would something be wrong?" Shiro asked trying to hide something.

"I know your hiding something. Is it about Rosalina? Or Lance? Maybe about Ke-"

"Maybe." Shiro said and looked down." But he's like a brother to me."

"Shiro." Pidge spoke." Do you- oh my god."

"NO!" Shiro exclaimed." It's not like that I don't like him!"

"Wow you were just faked out. Easiest trick in the book. But really I can't believe you like him, I mean you know he is dating Lance and having a kid THAT IS LANCE'S?" Shiro was out of it. He was easily played by Pidge's evil ways." Yo Shiro? Buddy."

"Yeah yeah sorry." Shiro shock his head.

"You should just tell him. Like I bet he would be mad that you wouldn't tell him, but then again Lance's Alpha ways would kill you."

"YOUR NOT HELPING!" Shiro exclaimed thinking about what happened with Pidge.

"Sorry, but you should just tell him. Also the reason I sound like I dont care is because I dont."

"Yeah uh okay." And they continued to do what they were doing before.

'~'~'~'